Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Numbness in feet from PM?

Hi, I am new to this site and new to NBE herbs. I am a 33 y old mommy with 32a bust size, bf my kids 1 y each, lost a lot of weight and now I am left with tinny tiny boobiesSad

I have been taking PM for 10 days now and in the past 2-3 days I noticed numbness in my feet. It feels like when your feet go sleep and it's all the time. I was wondering if it happened to anyone here and if it went away. I will stop the pm today, see if it goes away. Other than that don't have other side effects so far. I am not using any other pills or medication so it has to be pm.

I have SP, FG, RC and wy extract, should I start them or wait till it goes away. And what will be your recommendation on the dosage?
Please, please help!
I was really hoping to use just pm.

Some of you ladies have incredible results, you are a true inspiration for me.

(29-07-2014, 11:37 PM)Hayuhi Wrote:  Hi, I am new to this site and new to NBE herbs. I am a 33 y old mommy with 32a bust size, bf my kids 1 y each, lost a lot of weight and now I am left with tinny tiny boobiesSad

I have been taking PM for 10 days now and in the past 2-3 days I noticed numbness in my feet. It feels like when your feet go sleep and it's all the time. I was wondering if it happened to anyone here and if it went away. I will stop the pm today, see if it goes away. Other than that don't have other side effects so far. I am not using any other pills or medication so it has to be pm.

I have SP, FG, RC and wy extract, should I start them or wait till it goes away. And what will be your recommendation on the dosage?
Please, please help!
I was really hoping to use just pm.

Some of you ladies have incredible results, you are a true inspiration for me.

Hi. What pm and how much are you taking?
Sounds like your circulation is being affected..

Thanks for your reply.
I am taking one in the morning and one before bed, 500mg ainterol caps. I am very petit though 5' and only 96lb, trying to gain weight with no success.

I just ordered Ainterol so will try that brand soon..

Are you still getting numbness?

Hi^^ don't forget to use progesterone cream or milk thistle before starting a new program^^ for milk thistle drink as much as what the manufacturer recommends every day Smile
i am drinking 2 caps of 1000mg MT every day^^
Good luck!^^

Eiroh~

Numbness went away after 9-10 days...I suggest taking 1 a day in the beginning, I went straight 2 a day. Make sure use msm with it too. It messed up my cycle too It was late 7 days and I am usually very regular. I looked my calendar I took pm for 13 days not 10, usually I ovulate on the day 12,13 so this may be why. Had to stop on the day 10.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon