Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

chiyomilk's massage

i know chiyomilk's massage is based on fat brushing. do you dry brush or use oil and other lubricants? i feel like without enough traction, you're not accomplishing much of anything. however, without any oil, it's almost painful to do her massages. and to be honest, i don't have much fat at all, so am i wasting my time trying to brush what little fat i have to my breasts? the only fat i have are my armpits, but they're not moving at all :-/ unless i can somehow magically move the fat from my upper pelvic area across my stomach to my breasts, i don't know how i can do this.

i'm the same way, i have very little fat but i still brush from my abdomen (under the belly button, the same area you mentioned i think?) to my breasts and it does indeed work.

I saw a video where she brings lower back and even tricep fat to the breasts. The tricep one is tricky, if you want to try it, try raising your arm and brushing it down. I personally use my knuckles for the tricep.

I don't use oil every time i do the belly, have you used your palms or the balls of your hands as opposed to your fingertips? It may help.

(29-07-2014, 08:26 PM)Momiji Wrote:  i'm the same way, i have very little fat but i still brush from my abdomen (under the belly button, the same area you mentioned i think?) to my breasts and it does indeed work.

I saw a video where she brings lower back and even tricep fat to the breasts. The tricep one is tricky, if you want to try it, try raising your arm and brushing it down. I personally use my knuckles for the tricep.

I don't use oil every time i do the belly, have you used your palms or the balls of your hands as opposed to your fingertips? It may help.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll give it a shot. How long did it take for you to see results? Also per the YouTube videos, the result was immediate, however that can't be permanent, right? How long do you perform these massages to attain a day's worth of swelling? Thanks.

(28-07-2014, 09:22 AM)nsas Wrote:  i know chiyomilk's massage is based on fat brushing. do you dry brush or use oil and other lubricants? i feel like without enough traction, you're not accomplishing much of anything. however, without any oil, it's almost painful to do her massages. and to be honest, i don't have much fat at all, so am i wasting my time trying to brush what little fat i have to my breasts? the only fat i have are my armpits, but they're not moving at all :-/ unless i can somehow magically move the fat from my upper pelvic area across my stomach to my breasts, i don't know how i can do this.

hehe a body steam roller. i hear u there ;p if i could move all that i would be as big as busty bride..lol

Yo estoy con esta tecnica llevo algo más de una semana, mi duda es, hay que hacer el ejercicio dos veces al día, o solo una?, gracias.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll give it a shot. How long did it take for you to see results? Also per the YouTube videos, the result was immediate, however that can't be permanent, right? How long do you perform these massages to attain a day's worth of swelling? Thanks.
[/quote]

after a week i went up .1 inch. i know, it seems like nothing, but it was .1 that i kept! i haven't measured again, i'm being good and waiting once a month, but my breasts are firmer and bouncier after 1 month. I think my tummy is smaller, at least i notice it to be smaller.

What i think may help with this is exercise. Bigger muscle builds underneath fat, therefor the fat should push up, right? if it's pushed up closer to the skin maybe it'll be easier to brush.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon