Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Permanent results?

I am new to NBE and have started massage today, and hope to incorporate some herbs as soon as I buy some! I am also doing exercises to strengthen my pecs, the muscles behind my boobs. I was just wondering about the permanence level of all these NBE methods talked about on here. Is it permanent so long as we maintain them throughout our lives, or will they growth stay even if we stop? Or do we need to keep it up for awhile, and then be able to stop without shrinking happening later on?

After you have reached your goal thru NBE, then, you need to have a small amount of herbs as "maintenance". It's similar to exercise, you just cannot stop completely, otherwise, you will lose most pf the muscles that you have developed thru exercise. The amount of maintenance dosage depends on each individual. Some may need very little, if their hormones are pretty balanced by then. Good Luck...

Thanks for the reply! Does the same apply to massage and noogling?

(30-07-2014, 05:20 AM)ruch Wrote:  Thanks for the reply! Does the same apply to massage and noogling?
I would say that massage is different, but still you don't want to stop 100%, maybe a little afterward. noogling, I don't know. You may ask Jenniferlove about noogling, she has been very successful with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon