Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too early to expect change?

Hello everyone,newbie here. my bust size is 34, not sure about wat cup though, but its the smallest you can imagine. I am on my second month using breast actives and I'm also on birth control pills. I have to say i haven't noticed any changes or improvements...well to my disappointmentSad I haven't stopped though because I really want noticeable assets. I massage 3 times a day and recently I have started massaging with coconut oilShy before bed time, which has a significant impact I have noticed,only thing is it's results are not permanentSad Am i expecting change too soon? Plz adviseHuh

There are people you have results fast and for some it takes a while.
For everyone there's something different working and in an different amount of time ..
Give it at least 6 months before giving up. The swelling is a good sign!

Your response is well recieved @uhuccupBig GrinI am more determined to keep going and I trust I will get better resultsWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon