Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM or BO for estrogen deficiency?

I ask this now... right when I already bought PM Sad but still wanting advice. BO seems to be cheap so I can probably get it still if I change my plan. Thanks for the input.

(25-07-2014, 05:27 PM)jes2dasela Wrote:  I ask this now... right when I already bought PM Sad but still wanting advice. BO seems to be cheap so I can probably get it still if I change my plan. Thanks for the input.

In your situation, you could prob do both. PM would be my top though.

thanks so much! I appreciate it!

Alright, so I chose to stick with PM. Smile Is it safe to still take Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Maca with PM?

er... Let me rephrase that... I know some people do take all these together, just wondering since I have estrogen deficiency, should I consider taking all of these together? Will it all work out for me? so far, I have been taking FG, SP, and Maca, 1 pill a day for 3 -4 days. Then moved it up to 2 FG and 2 SP and 2 Maca.... and no bad side effects, yet. It hasn't even been a week yet, but I see fullness up top, slowly but surely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon