Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE! AINTEROL!

Question 

Hello people! I've been scrolling around this site for about three days now and I must say all these different herbs having my head spinning. Huh I am in my early twenties, a college student, and a 34A. I wanted to increase my breast size since I was nineteen but I NEVER wanted to have implants. Nothing against it but just the thought of having two foreign objects on top of my chest makes me shudder. Plus the maintenance and praying to God those babies don't leak silicone inside me. Anyway, I decided to order a bottle Ainterol PM from Amazon (Since it's pretty much all I could afford now that's relatively good on this site) and I will use that for the first month or two to see if it will work on my body. My plan is this:
Ainterol: 2X a day, morning and evening for 15 days after my period.
Naturemade Multi for Her: 1 tablet daily.
Neocell Collagen Type 1 and 3: 3 tablets twice a day.
Neocell Hyaluronic Acid: They say that it's better with the collagen.
MSM: Does anyone know a good brand? A lot of users seem to be taking this with their program.

And that's pretty much everything. I wanted to do MACA for my flat butt but IDK. It might be overkill. If anyone could recommend anything I'd be very much obliged because I have no idea what I'm going to take with my 15 day break from Ainterol. Probably HOPS if I could find a good brand.
Thankful for any advice!

welcome!
that sounds good. White peony, red reishi, asparagus root. and fenugreek are useful too,

(24-07-2014, 03:29 AM)Ester17 Wrote:  Hello people! I've been scrolling around this site for about three days now and I must say all these different herbs having my head spinning. Huh I am in my early twenties, a college student, and a 34A. I wanted to increase my breast size since I was nineteen but I NEVER wanted to have implants. Nothing against it but just the thought of having two foreign objects on top of my chest makes me shudder. Plus the maintenance and praying to God those babies don't leak silicone inside me. Anyway, I decided to order a bottle Ainterol PM from Amazon (Since it's pretty much all I could afford now that's relatively good on this site) and I will use that for the first month or two to see if it will work on my body. My plan is this:
MSM: Does anyone know a good brand? A lot of users seem to be taking this with their program.

And that's pretty much everything. I wanted to do MACA for my flat butt but IDK. It might be overkill. If anyone could recommend anything I'd be very much obliged because I have no idea what I'm going to take with my 15 day break from Ainterol. Probably HOPS if I could find a good brand.
Thankful for any advice!

Sounds like a solid start! I use the same PM! Happy growing...

(24-07-2014, 03:29 AM)Ester17 Wrote:  Hello people! I've been scrolling around this site for about three days now and I must say all these different herbs having my head spinning. Huh I am in my early twenties, a college student, and a 34A. I wanted to increase my breast size since I was nineteen but I NEVER wanted to have implants. Nothing against it but just the thought of having two foreign objects on top of my chest makes me shudder. Plus the maintenance and praying to God those babies don't leak silicone inside me. Anyway, I decided to order a bottle Ainterol PM from Amazon (Since it's pretty much all I could afford now that's relatively good on this site) and I will use that for the first month or two to see if it will work on my body. My plan is this:

Thankful for any advice!

Hi Ester,

Here's some info on MSM-

MSM - Methylsulfonylmethane - should be taken internally as a food supplement. MSM is necessary for collagen synthesis: skin, hair and nails. MSM keeps cells from becoming rigid. MSM softens tissue (the beauty mineral), relieves stress, asthma, arthritis, inflammation, constipation, candida, acne, Rosecea, detoxifies the body and increases blood circulation, reduces muscle cramps, and back pain, removes inflammation, permits muscles to heal, increases energy, alertness, mental calmness, and the ability to concentrate.

MSM scavenges free radicals, relieves allergies to food and pollens, helps the liver produce choline, controls acidity in stomach and ulcers, coats intestinal tract so parasites lose ability to hang on, helps with hypersensitivity to drugs, increases body's ability to produce insulin, is important for carbohydrate metabolism, and speeds wound healing.

It's been reported that some people tend to breakout with acne, the reasons are unclear, although it was suggested it's from the system being flushed.

As with anything you get what you pay for, so make sure when you buy supplements that you research each one, (cheaper is not always better). Look for supplements that are "standardized" when finances allow.

More info here http://naturalmom.com/MSMart.htm

In the study found below MSM was reported to stop breast tumor growth:

Biology, Metastatic Patterns, and Treatment of Patients with Triple-Negative Breast Cancer. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...ort=reader
Exclamation 

Thank you for your wonderful replies! The support here is awesome! Lotus, thank you for the info on MSM. I'm wondering now is the MSM power better or the capsules? Because I was just thinking of picking up the 'NOW FOODS' MSM 1000mg capsules in the Vitamin Shoppe. Would that be OK?
And Bustybride, that's awesome you use the same brand as I'm about to use! How did you use it and with what, what was your daily routine? How did you cycle it if you don't mind me asking? Did you grow any inches using the Ainterol PM?
Sorry to bombard you with questions but I'm really excited for this to work out. I have a good feeling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon