Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage Nipples

Hi all,

I'm a newbie, 22yo male getting my toes wet in breast growth and always been interested in discovering my identity. I am thinking of trialing herbs next month.

So far, I've been stimulating my left nipple for the past few weeks along with a breast massge leaving my right for comparison's sake. I feel like the left nipple is more sensitive than my right nipple now and I can pinch several small lumps in my left breast. Is my left breast budding?

Dunno, could be. Isn't the power or suggestion a mysterious thing?

It could also be just some inflammation caused by you pinching and working your nipples as well.

it is likely possible that you are stimulating breast growth. various articles have indicated that both males and females contain the same mamillian structures however males are undeveloped. by stimulating your nipple, you are in effect telling your breast to grow and produce the necessary chemicals to lactate . there have been anecdotal stories of men lactatinng, albeit rare cases.

(14-08-2014, 09:00 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  it is likely possible that you are stimulating breast growth. various articles have indicated that both males and females contain the same mamillian structures however males are undeveloped. by stimulating your nipple, you are in effect telling your breast to grow and produce the necessary chemicals to lactate . there have been anecdotal stories of men lactatinng, albeit rare cases.

This seems plausible. I have gynecomastia, but in recent years my breasts have grown considerably larger without my taking herbs, hormones, or anything else. I attribute it to almost daily nipple stimulation, which feels wonderful and produces multiple nipple orgasms.

I really hope I'm not out of place here Blush

But I've always been told that you aren't supposed to massage your nipples. Rather, you are supposed to move in a circular motion around your nipple.

Is there a way of stimulating breast growth by nipple play I haven't heard of? Cause that doesn't sound half bad. Wink

(20-08-2014, 08:15 AM)xCutieBandit Wrote:  I really hope I'm not out of place here Blush

But I've always been told that you aren't supposed to massage your nipples. Rather, you are supposed to move in a circular motion around your nipple.

Is there a way of stimulating breast growth by nipple play I haven't heard of? Cause that doesn't sound half bad. Wink

I understand that nipple stimulations causes the production of prolactiin, and over time that can induce breast growth. It seems to have in my case, and I am male.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon