Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hot sensation after noogling?

Hi everyone,
I got my noogleberry a few days ago.

I have been doing the 7:2 method only a few times each day in the morning to get used to it. Yesterday, in the evening my breasts suddenly felt really warm! It was really odd, it was like a warming sensation when you've put tiger balm on lol, and a very gentle 'tingle', very mild. This was hours after noogling.

This morning I noogled again, and about 30 minutes later I had that sensation again, it's happening right now. My nipples also feel more sensitive and attentive today (I use a silicone cover and tape them down so they don't get too much suction)

Is this a normal sensation? Should I be worried I have overdone the pumping or is this normal as it makes circulation the breasts increase?

Thanks!

I get the same feeling.... warm sometimes fuzzy like kind of numb.. I think its from the swelling and fluids and nerves.... I've been pumping for years and its caused no problems...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon