Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question

Hi guys! I know that our bodies all work differently and that I probably shouldn't have measured myself just a few short days into my journey, but I felt like my girls were bigger already.

According to my measurement I took the day I started and today, I gained about an inch already? Is this even possible?

I know it might just be swelling and whatnot, but I honestly don't think I swell when I'm on my period, at least, not a whole inch worth of swelling! I'm still doing my program and I will record official results in a month, but I really want to know now. Do all women swell on their periods and I just haven't noticed me swelling? (no tenderness, aching, just a whole lot of cramps and some occasional bloating) Did I actually grow or is it swelling that I now notice?

Sorry this question seems a little childish, but it never occurred to me before I started this journey. I swear I'm an adult (sometimes Tongue)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon