Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

i have PM powder. how can i absorb it topically?

Question 

hey, everyone! :o)
so i bought the ainterol PM off of amazon and i took it orally for a month and a half and it messed up my period terribly and i don't think i want to play with my hormones yet. (i'm only 19.)

now i have the capsules full of the PM powder and i want to know if i can do anything with it to rub it on my breasts and absorb it that way?

i tried mixing the powder straight from the capsule into some hemp oil and rubbing it on my breasts last night but the powder just stayed on my hands while the oil was absorbed by my breasts. lol i see that the solid powder will not absorb this way now.

any suggestions? should i heat it to infuse the phytoestrogens into the actual oil itself or what?

thank you! :o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrbowas5z6g
That should help you hopefully Smile if not,then google 'Herbal Oil Infusions' and that should help.

I mixed PM with olive oil and flax seed oil and it resolved very well. I then massaged my whole body with it for bigger booties and breast. I did it for about 10 months. As far as the hormone side of the PM, I think body still will absorb it and it might still messes up your period.
You may want to try weaker phytoestrogens like fenugreek and fennel.
Also taking maca can balance your hormones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon