Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Intro

Hi everyone, newbie hereBig Grin I happen to be crazy about getting big boobs as I have underdevelopedSad. I need help using the site and without a doubt, about how to enhance growth for my tits. looking forward and open to your suggestionsWink

Hi there and welcome to breastnexus.Smile
Read the FAQ pages and any threads pertaining to possible interests to you; suction devices, herbs etc.
If you plan to dapple in to herbs your best bet is to have a complete hormone panel done to see if you are deficient in any hormones or if you are considered within normal ranges. All of the hormones in our body's work together in a see-saw sort of way, so less you plan to massage with flaxseed or use something that's more adaptogenic(I.e Maca) you could do more harm then good playing the guessing game(:
Some lovely ladies have really broken down the science and developed easy to understand charts in the FAQ sections so I would start there.
Personally, I really enjoy the concept and use of tissue expanders such as noohleberry and kangzu. They are inexpensive, if purchased through their respective manufacturers , come with a warranty and don't affect your hormones if you can not afford to have a panel done.

Hope this gives you some general ideas. Feel free to pm me or reply to this thread.
Cheers Smile

Thnx a lot @beckums really appreciate sharing the light, especially about the importance of knowing your hormone levels. Well my estrogen levels happen to be very low, this I discovered after when I did a hormone test and I am now on birth control pills. I am also on my second month using breast actives, which hasn't shown any results

No problem (:
You should be happy to know that low E is the kind of imbalance you want to have regarding NBE. It is so much easier to raise estrogen levels than to lower them.
Be careful with herbs while on bc though especially if you are on a low dose pill as it can effect it's efficiency if used as contraception.
I haven't used breast active so I can't say much on it other than to give each program at least six months before deciding it was ineffective.

Happy boobie journey (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon