Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Creams or Lotions to Use While Pumping?

Hey! I'm brand new here... not a social person at all.. but giving it a try! I'm a very small 32a and just bought the noogleberry and can't wait to get started. I've been interested in natural breast enhancement for a long time. (Obviously with a 32a..) I've looked through these forums and the forums on the Noogleberry website but thought I'd ask and get personable responses.

Does anyone use a special lotion or oil or cream before and after pumping? I'm not too worried about the red ring if it goes away within a few hours.

Do you take any supplements or herbs? I've taken fenugreek but haven't noticed anything.

Thank you!!

I use coconut oil for massage and pumping, you can use any natural oils are best things like baby oil aren't good because mineral oils just coat the skin instead of moisturising, flaxseed oil(without lignans) can give a lot of swelling but you will need to wash off clean everything very well after each use.
Noogling after exercise, massaging before pumping possibly wearing a correctly fitting bra after are all different ways I have seen to increase swelling.
Are you sure you are a 32a you could be surprised there are lots of threads non bra sizing here and it really will help you with nbe, if you take your measurements I'm sure someone will help.

(16-07-2014, 10:59 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I use coconut oil for massage and pumping, you can use any natural oils are best things like baby oil aren't good because mineral oils just coat the skin instead of moisturising, flaxseed oil(without lignans) can give a lot of swelling but you will need to wash off clean everything very well after each use.
Noogling after exercise, massaging before pumping possibly wearing a correctly fitting bra after are all different ways I have seen to increase swelling.
Are you sure you are a 32a you could be surprised there are lots of threads non bra sizing here and it really will help you with nbe, if you take your measurements I'm sure someone will help.

Thanks for getting back to me! I have coconut oil, so that will be great. Smile

I'm pretty sure I'm a 32a. I've been sized as a 32b before from Victoria Secret years ago, but since I've lost some weight. I ordered a size medium Noogleberry because even though I'm pretty flat without a bra they seem wide enough to fit a medium.. but any time I wear a 32b bra I just don't fill it out at all!

I mean are you sure 32 so tour underbust is 32inches without adding any inches to it?

I think so... now I'm second guessing everything. hah I just measured to be sure.
Underbust- 28
overbust - 32

So the fullest part of my bust is 32

Oh so you should wear a 28 under band or 30? With a bigger cup that seems right when vs measured me it was all kinds of wrong they don't carry my cup so I think she gave me a 38 dd or something like uhh this will do I say um no I'm about a 30h 32 band is too big. Mm

Hmm that's interesting. I know I need to go get better bras and get professionally measured. But, I have a few different sizes of bras until then.. maybe when my noogleberry comes, and after a few months I'll finally fit some of these! Thanks for your help.. Bras are so confusing to me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon