Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nervous! Just ordered my NB!

Hello!

So basically, after months of curiosity and critical research.. I have decided to take the plunge and I just bought my noogleberry! I am SUPER nervous, I feel like it will arrive when everyone is home and I am going to be asked "what's that?" and have absolutely no explanation as to why I won't show them :o haha. I also don't know where to hide it!

But also I am nervous as to whether I got the right cups. I bought the Large, because I only have a small 34B chest but my breasts seems really wide so I did as suggested by a few people here and went by those measurements instead of the site suggestions.

Can anyone give me any tips please for how to get started? I am super worried I will get stretchmarks as I already have a few on my thighs and bum even though I have barely grown or put on any weight at all so I know I am prone to the gits >_>

I hope I have made the right choice! Smile

Large is only about 5 inch diameter so its not big if your breasts are just under 5 wide it will be perfect!
You were right to not go by the cupsizes they suggest because eg saying a dome will fit a d could mean anywhere from 30d to 38d which would mean about double the breast volume same cup also I started a pretty wide but very flat 32c/d and xl was far too small on the opening haha so its much too confusing much easier and more accurate to measure by widths of breasts compared to base.
I also really recommend making sure your bra is the correct size this will really help with nbe lots of people start thinking they were 34b and realise a 30d is much more comfortable and correct. Wearing the right bra alone can fill and enlarge breasts with the swoop and scoop method where all the fat and displaced breast tissue from wearing the wrong size is pushed back to the breasts.
You should massage and lube before pumping I use coconut oil you can use stretchmark oils too or aloevera gel maybe for stretch marks I never got any from pumping I think I expected more since I have grown 9 inches so far but I only ever had slight starting of some at the cleavage I used lemon juice and msm and they were gone after 3 uses.

(16-07-2014, 08:32 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Large is only about 5 inch diameter so its not big if your breasts are just under 5 wide it will be perfect!
You were right to not go by the cupsizes they suggest because eg saying a dome will fit a d could mean anywhere from 30d to 38d which would mean about double the breast volume same cup also I started a pretty wide but very flat 32c/d and xl was far too small on the opening haha so its much too confusing much easier and more accurate to measure by widths of breasts compared to base.
I also really recommend making sure your bra is the correct size this will really help with nbe lots of people start thinking they were 34b and realise a 30d is much more comfortable and correct. Wearing the right bra alone can fill and enlarge breasts with the swoop and scoop method where all the fat and displaced breast tissue from wearing the wrong size is pushed back to the breasts.
You should massage and lube before pumping I use coconut oil you can use stretchmark oils too or aloevera gel maybe for stretch marks I never got any from pumping I think I expected more since I have grown 9 inches so far but I only ever had slight starting of some at the cleavage I used lemon juice and msm and they were gone after 3 uses.

Thank you Smile I bought the Large, they are too big for me to use them both on my breasts at the same time, but individually they are just about the right size, think medium would have been too small but these are edging on the large size or maybe it's just the base shape against my ribcage is affecting suction. I have been measured at 34B, but I know for sure I can't go less than a 34 band as it digs into my ribs! don't know why I have such a broad ribcage and barely any boobs!

Wow thanks for your advice Smile With the msm did you apply it topically? was it a cream? I only have a powder for internal use at the moment. 9 inches is amazing! Really gives me hope!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon