Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing with kangzhu pump alone?

Hi all. I am just wondering if there are many people on here who have grown just using a breast pump? I am using herbs on and off but I get back pain regardless of which herb I use and this has started since I began NBE. Whenever I stop eostregenic herbs the pain subsides. I really can't be bothered putting myself through discomfort or danger just for bigger boobs so I've decided for now just to keep pumping and stop herbs. If you have grown through pumping has the difference been substantial? Thanks Mhairi

I tried different herbs and they really never worked for me.... but breast pumping has.... over the last couple years I have gained almost 2 cup sizes. from an A to a C.... and its permanent. when I stop pumping it doesn't shrink away..

Thank you Karren :-). This is really encouraging as I do worry about the long lasting effects of herbs on my body too. I have been pumping for an hour a night the past week and my breasts are measuring at 33.5 inches. I have been trying to get over a plateau since they wouldn't budge from 33 for the past 2 months so it seems the pump is really effective for me :-).

(= yea that should work tissue expansion is even used by surgeons!
and you ever see those people in tribes with rings around their necks to elongate them ..tissue expansion

I used herbs ..but since pumping my results got way faster.....so much so I think I could of just pumped to grow =p
I've seen plenty of non hormonal pump growers ..look through the noogleberry forum so many are just using pumps and get great results!
you can also take non hormonal things like creams with ...volupus in it (spelled wrong) or just non hormonal herbs like horsetail for silica, amino acids for growth hormones and msm or collagen

massage and hypnosis too can help!!!..but massage can increase prolactin

but go check out noogleberry form theres a lot ......noogleberry pump is much the same just bigger company

(= good luck

(14-07-2014, 11:42 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  (= yea that should work tissue expansion is even used by surgeons!
and you ever see those people in tribes with rings around their necks to elongate them ..tissue expansion

I used herbs ..but since pumping my results got way faster.....so much so I think I could of just pumped to grow =p
I've seen plenty of non hormonal pump growers ..look through the noogleberry forum so many are just using pumps and get great results!
you can also take non hormonal things like creams with ...volupus in it (spelled wrong) or just non hormonal herbs like horsetail for silica, amino acids for growth hormones and msm or collagen

massage and hypnosis too can help!!!..but massage can increase prolactin

but go check out noogleberry form theres a lot ......noogleberry pump is much the same just bigger company

(= good luck

Thank you rocketmelon I'll have a look through the forum. I do massage and also some hypnosis and binaural beats too. I would like to keep using pm but it just isn't worth it for me for the side effects. I do love MSM though. The dreams I get from it are crazy haha :-).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon