Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD-30F Rocketmelon

WOW your swelling is incredible!! don't you just love when they are huge even though it's not permanent haha.
And your permanent progress is amazing as well!! You'll be at your goal size in no time!

wow thats great you did a better job condensing her routine
please keep me updated (=.....I know peony root was mentioned on her routine I forgot where >< ...forget even if it was her =p

I'm thinking of trying a t herb (250mg)... and just seeing if it causes side effects and stopping or adding more ant-DHT....but the LH herb sounds cool too...I think shes a cool example to nbe though ..I want to keep my T levels normal and hormones reasonably balanced. anyway..if you raise your hormones you can keep a ratio of them in check ..I mean I've heard in menopause you can be low estrogen but estrogen dominant due to ratio so it makes sense to keep raise T to keep the cycle in check and for balanced mood ..just a little ....I don't know my research isn't up to scratch ..I love the sound of white peony root though

...........I know of those any anti-reductase...unless saw-p, mints and herbs that lower DHT ? haha (=

keep it up lovely !

(23-07-2014, 07:53 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  WOW your swelling is incredible!! don't you just love when they are huge even though it's not permanent haha.
And your permanent progress is amazing as well!! You'll be at your goal size in no time!

thanx so much for the encouragement! ( = your very sweet
I loved the feeling of being heavy and big =3 lets you know how being bigger looks.. ! xD..
I think drinking water helps !!
exactly like taking a car out for a test drive while your saving the money to buy it ;]

<3 take care (=

from duh meloness

(24-07-2014, 11:07 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  
(23-07-2014, 07:53 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  WOW your swelling is incredible!! don't you just love when they are huge even though it's not permanent haha.

thanx so much for the encouragement! ( = your very sweet
I loved the feeling of being heavy and big =3 lets you know how being bigger looks.. ! xD..
I think drinking water helps !!
exactly like taking a car out for a test drive while your saving the money to buy it ;]

<3 take care (=

from duh meloness

Looking absolutely amazing! Awesome swelling! Congrats and keep it up!!!

(25-07-2014, 02:58 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Looking absolutely amazing! Awesome swelling! Congrats and keep it up!!!

aww gee thanx (=..I will keep it up! =O Iwanttits!
even my swelling isn't half the size of your real boobs
*______* my god <3 your boobs are awesome !!!!!!...might take a few years of nbe to get my tits as titastic as yours (;

-boobie huggles - =3

more progress ...however a lil weight gain gave me ...40/25.5/37
3inch bust growth/ 3inch butt growth 1.5 waist growth
sorry I'm not on much ...I will update in more detail sometime...annnd show you my noogled swelling it's 44inchs sometimes ...

I'm trying waist training recently with slow weightloss and hoping to maintain and gain on my bust during c=

funny though my past swelling of 38inch looks bigger ..I've noticed it's not just by inch around the nipple ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WOWWW thats amazing progress! are you still following the same program that gave you the previous growth? CONGRATS!

(05-01-2015, 05:47 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  more progress ...

I'm trying waist training recently with slow weightloss and hoping to maintain and gain on my bust during c=

Fantastic Rocket,

The waist training looks like it's paying off. Cool

(05-01-2015, 05:47 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  more progress ...however a lil weight gain gave me ...40/25.5/37
3inch bust growth/ 3inch butt growth 1.5 waist growth
sorry I'm not on much ...I will update in more detail sometime...annnd show you my noogled swelling it's 44inchs sometimes ...

funny though my past swelling of 38inch looks bigger ..I've noticed it's not just by inch around the nipple ...

Looking absolute gorg Smile
Wishing you happy booby growth.

Those are FANTASTIC!!!! And, from what I can see, so are you!! Great hair!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon