Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD-30F Rocketmelon

Maca is good for an adaptogen. I'm not sure if Ginkgo is, its more of a circulation herb, but you can still use small amounts.

It takes a lot of searching on pubmed and its affiliated pmc. Herbs' effects are summarized here https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Reproduc...tohormones . You can click on the citation number to verify it from the source.

This one summarizes herbs with progestogenic and estrogenic properties http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800090/ . It also lists Serotonergic herbs, which I think means serotonin influencing herbs. There herbs might be useful to increase prolactin, but Kava on that list can cause liver failure quickly. Dong Quai is listed as a serotonergic herb. Massage is a free way to increase prolactin. It's a new study, but its still not specific to this.

It has wild yam listed, but fenugreek acts the same per the same ingredient. Kudzu is listed, which has the same ingredient, but is weaker than pueraria M. Pueraria M is mentioned along with Pueraria L..

Rocket,
You are doing amazing! WOW great progress and an amazing pair of breasts. Like BonitaDD we are thick girls, I may be a little smaller in figure than Bonita as she is very voluptuous all over with a true hour glass figure, I am more top heavy but still big thighs and have a chubby midsection. Your figure is wonderful and proportionately your breasts are large! Keep it up! :-) bOObie hugs!!!

(19-07-2014, 05:38 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Rocket,
You are doing amazing! WOW great progress and an amazing pair of breasts. Like BonitaDD we are thick girls, I may be a little smaller in figure than Bonita as she is very voluptuous all over with a true hour glass figure, I am more top heavy but still big thighs and have a chubby midsection. Your figure is wonderful and proportionately your breasts are large! Keep it up! :-) bOObie hugs!!!

(= thanx your so sweet !THEY'LL NEVER COMPaRE TO YOURS <3
Your like my final goal xD no kidding

JUST MORE TO LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (; right!

you can see from my 2nd pic I lost a lot of weight but tbh I only wanted to loose on tummy ..I missed the booty, hips and boobs just all the curvy women bits I was proud of..We are own worst critic I'd rather be curves than no curves
(= <3 you a so beautiful and so is BonitaDD
both your bodies are my inspiration !! <3

BOOBIE hugs =3 Bustybride your always so cute and funny and think of interesting things to say (=....and your tits are amazing *_* haha

(19-07-2014, 05:30 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Maca is good for an adaptogen. I'm not sure if Ginkgo is, its more of a circulation herb, but you can still use small amounts.

It takes a lot of searching on pubmed and its affiliated pmc. Herbs' effects are summarized here https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Reproduc...tohormones . You can click on the citation number to verify it from the source.

This one summarizes herbs with progestogenic and estrogenic properties http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800090/ . It also lists Serotonergic herbs, which I think means serotonin influencing herbs. There herbs might be useful to increase prolactin, but Kava on that list can cause liver failure quickly. Dong Quai is listed as a serotonergic herb. Massage is a free way to increase prolactin. It's a new study, but its still not specific to this.

It has wild yam listed, but fenugreek acts the same per the same ingredient. Kudzu is listed, which has the same ingredient, but is weaker than pueraria M. Pueraria M is mentioned along with Pueraria L..

thanx (=

you're welcome Rocketmelon.
Can you point me to the user's name or thread where you said she increased testosterone so she could make more estrogen to make big gains? I think you said her screen-name was Jessica?

(21-07-2014, 03:01 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  you're welcome Rocketmelon.
Can you point me to the user's name or thread where you said she increased testosterone so she could make more estrogen to make big gains? I think you said her screen-name was Jessica?

http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....o-34e.html
this is where I heard of her but she is on here
you'll have to read through her threads tooo (bubblebra)..theres a bunch ..I stalked most of them for info when I saw her amazing gains a few months ago
=p pretty sure thats why she took tribiulus but she used saw-p later in her program to lower DHT ...I think it changes with what she used I forget
..she did cycle pm and agjure fruit
her name is bublebra on here! she grew like 4 cups sizes in a year
like 7inch gaiin or more......cause shes now like 38inch she has before and afters but not on here

hope that helps with your research ^_^

(22-07-2014, 12:10 AM)rocketmelon Wrote:  http://bignaturalbreastsgrowth.blogspot....o-34e.html
this is where I heard of her but she is on here
you'll have to read through her threads tooo (bubblebra)..theres a bunch ..I stalked most of them for info when I saw her amazing gains a few months ago
=p pretty sure thats why she took tribiulus but she used saw-p later in her program to lower DHT ...I think it changes with what she used I forget
..she did cycle pm and agjure fruit
her name is bublebra on here! she grew like 4 cups sizes in a year
like 7inch gaiin or more......cause shes now like 38inch she has before and afters but not on here

hope that helps with your research ^_^

Thank you so much!

your always welcome LOVELLY LOVELLY11 ^_^

<3

I didn't get much from that program. I may have missed the important points.
Her webpage talked about boobiestacked a lot, had many ingredients that have better replacements and tribulus (without explaining the converting of excess androgens, I might have seen something about saw palmetto on one of those thread). There was muscle rub on her threads, which would help with skin absorption. I'd be careful of ingredients in a muscle rub, which would be fine to use for occasional injury, but don't want building up in cells. Grain alcohol may not be as absorbent, but its a lot better.

I got lazy with my research to figure out which herbs don't raise DHT. So far, LH herbs that don't have reductase (DHT) properties would be good. Any LH herb needs to be balanced out by aromatase and anti-DHT herbs. I need to find out more herbs that have aromatase, anti-reductase, and other beneficial properties.

It;s possible to raise testosterone a few times, by using LH herbs, then convert it to estrogens. Anyone with excess hair might need very little LH herbs for a while, and could use more peony and reishi. It's possible that body hair might not be a true indication of LH, testosterone, and DHT. LH herbs would be needed to maintain the cycle, maintain health, and also because LH levels naturally lower.

Ok, I found it. She uses tribulus to increase testosterone, and said that makes results.

If using Tribulus, one use of it grows a lot of body hair, and it would take months of anti-dht and aromatase herbs to lower that. Which would mean better results.

Here was a regimen of hers: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12321&pid=53735#pid53735

BubbleBra Wrote:[Maca/Aguaje/Dandelion Root]
Fenugreek
Gingko Biloba
Fish Oil
Tribulus
Vitamin D

topical Flaxseed oil
pueraria
I might have saw shatavari too, too much to look through

(27-07-2012, 03:49 PM)BubbleBra Wrote:  and SP isn't necessary but it does help because its an anti-androgen or testosterone blocker. I don't use it because i take a testosterone booster and that'd be counter productive but it might be something to look into adding to your regiment though

Some post stupid things on there about corsets and invasive garbage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon