Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello fellow boob growers!!

Hey everyone, I'd like to introduce myself cuz I know ill be popping up in some of your posts soon. I've been here on the forums for the past few days reading different programs and many of you have inspired me to really try this out. Smile I notice many of you have been here for awhile and know each other so here's a lil bit about me cuz I know ill be here for awhile with you guys.

I'm 25 years old, happily married, and have 3 beautiful children. My family is my world!! Big Grin I'm Filipino, born and raised in Texas! I'm here, guessing just like all of you. Trying to make some changes in my breast size. I have always been flat chested. Maybe about 34A. Same with my mom. Sucks cuz the ladies on my dads side of the family have huge breastessess.... And yes they are Filipino too, so i couldn't use that excuse for having small boobies. So i got my moms shortness, and small breast, but my dads big butt. So I'm blessed back there, hubby said that's why he married me. Tongue It some what made up for my lack of humps in the front.

When I had my kids, ( they are about 3 years apart) lo and behold! I had boobies!! You know those milk inflated boobies that looks like you just got implants. Ya I want those back... Sad after I stopped breast feeding my youngest around April 2014. I breast fed her for 2 YEARS. No wonder they're all deflated. I looked in the mirror and it looked like someone took a pin and popped my balloons.

So that's why I'm here... cuz I want them back and I'm going to get them back dammit!! Hubby misses them but I miss them more. I know he says and means it when he says he loves me the way I am, but I just got so use to having boobs, its weird that they're just not there. Lol Tongue so ill be around!! Reading and bugging all of you if you guys don't mind Smile so ill see ya around the forums!

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  Hey everyone, I'd like to introduce myself cuz I know ill be popping up in some of your posts soon. I've been here on the forums for the past few days reading different programs and many of you have inspired me to really try this out. Smile I notice many of you have been here for awhile and know each other so here's a lil bit about me cuz I know ill be here for awhile with you guys.

Welcome and good luck on your growth!! May your bra be overflowing in just a few months!!

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  I have always been flat chested. Maybe about 34A. Same with my mom. Sucks cuz the ladies on my dads side of the family have huge breastessess.... And yes they are Filipino too, so i couldn't use that excuse for having small boobies.

Genetic heredity via nationality has nothing to do with tit size.

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  So I got my moms shortness, and small breast, but my dads big butt. So I'm blessed back there, hubby said that's why he married me. Tongue

He married you because he likes your dad's ass?? Kinda strange, isn't it? ;-)

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  So that's why I'm here... cuz I want them back and I'm going to get them back dammit!!

I'm pretty sure you will!! :-) Again, I wish you MUCH success!!

(12-07-2014, 11:55 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  Hey everyone, I'd like to introduce myself cuz I know ill be popping up in some of your posts soon. I've been here on the forums for the past few days reading different programs and many of you have inspired me to really try this out. Smile I notice many of you have been here for awhile and know each other so here's a lil bit about me cuz I know ill be here for awhile with you guys.

Welcome and good luck on your growth!! May your bra be overflowing in just a few months!!

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  I have always been flat chested. Maybe about 34A. Same with my mom. Sucks cuz the ladies on my dads side of the family have huge breastessess.... And yes they are Filipino too, so i couldn't use that excuse for having small boobies.

Genetic heredity via nationality has nothing to do with tit size.

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  So I got my moms shortness, and small breast, but my dads big butt. So I'm blessed back there, hubby said that's why he married me. Tongue

He married you because he likes your dad's ass?? Kinda strange, isn't it? ;-)

(12-07-2014, 06:38 AM)jes2dasela Wrote:  So that's why I'm here... cuz I want them back and I'm going to get them back dammit!!

I'm pretty sure you will!! :-) Again, I wish you MUCH success!!

Lol! hey I have my dads butt too... and its like the best part or me lmao

Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon