Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help with diagnosis/finding something to work for me

I'm 19 years old and i've never had kids
the rest of me is developed, big hips, butt but i have very underdeveloped breasts and i've been kinda trying some stuff here and there but not much has done anything and i don't know where to start

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I tried using NBE. Worked for a while ... 38B to almost 38C.
It took some dedication though. At least daily 30 minutes.
I tried PM, too many side effects.

Hope that helps some.

I would suggest you to start with massage and noogling. You could also use Volufiline cream. You should undergo a hormone test before taking anythingY
I've heard that herbs would work better if there's a bit more tissue.
Good Luck!

I would suggest bovine ovary pills they seem to work very well for underdeveloped breasts and actually bountiful breast says it was originally used for teens with late development herbs don't seem very effective for very small or underdeveloped breasts.
Massage is also very important you might notice improvement just doing this pumping/ noogleberry is good if you have marrow breast base choose a wider based cup it will help widen breasts and give better swelling than one to fits.
A hormone test could be useful but most of us don't do it because if its not free from a doctor it's very expensive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon