Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gaining belly fat caused by phytoestrogens?

I have been noticing that I have gained some belly fat and on my thighs as well.
I take hops 3,000-4000mg a day and Fullfill gum 2x a day.

Anyone more experienced know if phytoestrogenic herbs case weight/fat gain in these areas?
If so, I really do not want to continue doing this!!

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/605836/?sc=rssn&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NewswiseScinews+%28Newswise%3A+SciNews%29

It says estrogens usually move fat away from the belly and to hips.

This thread is a different topic than "Pueraria Mirifica (Kwao Kreu Kao)". Unless that's what 'Fullfill gum' is?

(11-07-2014, 02:41 AM)moongrl Wrote:  I have been noticing that I have gained some belly fat and on my thighs as well.

Anyone more experienced know if phytoestrogenic herbs case weight/fat gain in these areas?

Yes, in my experience I put on 10lbs and tons of cellulite from my estrogenic herbs, pm, etc. I have 5lbs still to come off and I am stuck now. No boobie growth with pm except weight gain and cellulite. After I stopped pm I did a liver cleanse and used cellulite cream daily. It has gone down but not all the way.

(11-07-2014, 02:41 AM)moongrl Wrote:  I have been noticing that I have gained some belly fat and on my thighs as well.

What brand of hops are you taking?

Might want to reduce the amount of hops taken. Probably limit it to tea, or topical application.

It supposedly reduces egg size for porcupine...
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20978&pid=124716#pid124716
I don't trust the study linked from there. I would like to see if it gets in a review or if there are other supporting studies. No harm done, but always have to be cautious.

Cycling herbs is more important than dosage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon