Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

near new medium brava domes just $150 urgent sale

Hi I urgently need to sell these wide medium brava domes that are in excellent condition. $150 only! ! U can use these with a noogleberry airlock pump (only about $20). This is a very cheap way to start a brava program! Brava gives results to those who struggle with other vacuum therapy methods. Im a testament to this! I used noogleberry for 6 months with no results except stretch marks. Only brava made things start to happen. Ive grown an inch and I am fuller and firmer. And thats after long breaks from use and measuring long after any swelling was down. Brava makes me swell 2 cup sizes and up. Im a tough case because i have very high androgens and hashimotos plus low body fat!! vacuum therapy doesnt usually work for women in that situation. Only brava has made any difference for me!!! Brava domes sell for about $700 new so this is definitely good value. They have the best shape and size to create best swelling *tear drop as opposed to a round base, focusing vacuum on top of breast and develops pectoral muscles very quickly. They are by far the most comfortable vacuum therapy domes available (easy to sleep in) and keep the best seal. This is an urgent sale and that's the only reason the price is this low. Listing is on ebay. Wide medium is to fit A cup and smaller and underbust 28 inches and over

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon