Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

does progesterone cream help tubular breast?

My left breast is slightly tubular and it really annoys me. I found out I have a progesterone deficiency. I looked up on google if tubular breasts can be caused by a progesterone deficiency. According to the information I read, a progesterone deficiency during adolescence can cause tubular breasts. I'm currently 25, and luckily don't have any major symptoms linked to a progesterone deficiency except my one tubular looking boobs, lol. I do have mild cramps during my period and that's it. Does anyone know if any members or had their own experience with using progesterone cream to correct tubular breasts? I've been using a breast pump and it hasn't done much with the shape

Progesterone helps with lateral growth. Progesterone cream might desensitize Progesterone receptors, but after causing potential growth. Estrogen and prolactin might then re-sensitize it..The cycles might help take care of re-sensitization, since these hormone levels naturally shift.

Phytoestrogens and phytoprogestogens are good to be taken together during luteal for two reasons: medical practitioners give both together to reduce the incidence of cancer, and because both of them together cause growth especially during luteal.

Vitex (chasteberry) stimulates progesterone.
Prolactin is also useful. Stimulation of Prolactin Receptor causes nipple development and breast density. Massage increases prolactin. The best time for prolactin to be high is during follicular phase.

In other words, you should take chasteberry along with progesterone cream? Or could you just massage the breasts since it stimulates the prolactin? Does follicular phase occur after ovulation? I don't know the certain phrases regarding the menstrual cycle. I was simply told to take progesterone cream right after ovulation for 14 days before your period.

(10-07-2014, 03:38 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Progesterone helps with lateral growth. Progesterone cream might desensitize Progesterone receptors, but after causing potential growth. Estrogen and prolactin might then re-sensitize it..The cycles might help take care of re-sensitization, since these hormone levels naturally shift.

Phytoestrogens and phytoprogestogens are good to be taken together during luteal for two reasons: medical practitioners give both together to reduce the incidence of cancer, and because both of them together cause growth especially during luteal.

Vitex (chasteberry) stimulates progesterone.
Prolactin is also useful. Stimulation of Prolactin Receptor causes nipple development and breast density. Massage increases prolactin. The best time for prolactin to be high is during follicular phase.

Follicular phase is during menstruation, usually from new moon to full moon.
Luteal phase is usually day 14 to 28, full moon to new moon
Ovulation is between Follicular and Luteal, it is around full moon.

IGF-1 and prolactin need to be high during Follicular phase.
Progesterone with lesser Estrogen together cause growth during Luteal.

Progesterone is supposed to be highest during luteal, like your post says they suggested Progesterone cream during this time. Since you say you are more estrogen dominant, more progesterone during luteal.

Massage and hops during menstruation. Hops increases IGF-1 and prolactin.
Chasteberry (and possibly PC) during luteal, because it increases progesterone.

Estrogenic herbs may be needed again after a plateau and when there is no longer a progesterone deficiency.

You could test to see the results of IGF-1, prolactin, and progesterone at different times. Estrogen does cause forward growth, so that does explain tubular breasts.

Okay thanks. I used to always get confused by all the terms. I'm at the luteal phase currently until The 21st. So, it looks like it's best to use the progesterone cream at this time? I can easily get the chasteberry by the 22nd. I saw that chasteberry is an herb and not some chemical based product which I like.

(10-07-2014, 04:51 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Follicular phase is during menstruation, usually from new moon to full moon.

Progesterone is supposed to be highest during luteal, like your post says they suggested Progesterone cream during this time. Since you say you are more estrogen dominant, more progesterone during luteal.

Estrogenic herbs may be needed again after a plateau and when there is no longer a progesterone deficiency.

You could test to see the results of IGF-1, prolactin, and progesterone at different times. Estrogen does cause forward growth, so that does explain tubular breasts.

Ok, I understand everything to do.. you mentioned hops. Is there another name for the herb you're talking about? I went online and only thing I found by the name' hops' is something to make beer.

(10-07-2014, 09:35 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Okay thanks. I used to always get confused by all the terms. I'm at the luteal phase currently until The 21st. So, it looks like it's best to use the progesterone cream at this time? I can easily get the chasteberry by the 22nd. I saw that chasteberry is an herb and not some chemical based product which I like.

(10-07-2014, 04:51 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Follicular phase is during menstruation, usually from new moon to full moon.

that's it. Hops is a herbal ingredient used to make beer. I read that most modern beers have very tiny amounts of the original hops in it. Hops goes by the genus name 'humulus'

You can also try nipple massage before bed, because it increases prolactin. Prolactin develops the nipples, and makes the breasts more sensitive to progesterone and estrogen.

Fenugreek is good too. Actually, do some research on the safety of herbs used for breastfeeding.

Vitamin C helps with insulin.

(10-07-2014, 03:38 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Phytoestrogens and phytoprogestogens are good to be taken together during luteal for two reasons: medical practitioners give both together to reduce the incidence of cancer, and because both of them together cause growth especially during luteal.

I meant, medical practitioners give estrogens and progestogens together to lower the incidences of cancer. The rest was not about cancer, it was about phytoprogesterones and phytoestrogens together being able to cause healthy tissue growth.

The part where it said medical practitioners give both together, it was supposed to be estrogens and progestogens,,since they don't give phytohormones for that.

Off topic but related: I recently learned that birth control pills act as both progesterone and estrogen.

No birth control can be either or both?!? There are so many types.
And doesn't normally help people with tubular breast a natural progesterone cream or bovine ovary can help so it seems more important the type of progesterone maybe unless the women with birth control were only using estrogen based pills which wouldn't help.

I don't recommend bcp. Just pointing out, that I saw how it had both progestogens and estrogens possibly for the same reason above, to probably lower the incidences of cancer. BCP might be progesterone or both estrogen and progesterone. It doesn't make sense for BCP to be just estrogen. Are there other kinds of hormonal BCP? BCP doesn't seem to stimulate the hormones the same way as pregnancy.

Progesterone causes lateral growth, and prolactin can also help with progesterone's effects. There are also herbal ways to raise prolactin and progesterone. Nipple stimulation is another way to raise prolactin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon