Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a quick little laugh for all of you

Wink 

Okay so I just needed to share this with someone and figured who better than all of you ladies who could probably appreciate it lol.
Last night I dreamed that I was eating a donut. All of a sudden this nasty somewhat sweet but very nasty powder feeling/tasting thing fills my mouth. I immediately wake up and run to the bathroom. Rinse it out, but it's dry and clumpy in my mouth (bare in mind I'm barely awake , arguably still asleep) I can't figure out what it is so I dose back off.. wake up this morning and what do I find? On my bed there is caramel coloured powder everywhere!
Beside my bed there is a bag of Maca powder from the bulk barn with a huge bite Mark in it ! Wtf lol

Just had to share.

(09-07-2014, 07:46 PM)beckums Wrote:  Okay so I just needed to share this with someone and figured who better than all of you ladies who could probably appreciate it lol.
Last night I dreamed that I was eating a donut. All of a sudden this nasty somewhat sweet but very nasty powder feeling/tasting thing fills my mouth. I immediately wake up and run to the bathroom. Rinse it out, but it's dry and clumpy in my mouth (bare in mind I'm barely awake , arguably still asleep) I can't figure out what it is so I dose back off.. wake up this morning and what do I find? On my bed there is caramel coloured powder everywhere!
Beside my bed there is a bag of Maca powder from the bulk barn with a huge bite Mark in it ! Wtf lol

Just had to share.

lol that must NOT have tasted good!

rofl ))))))))))))))

Ella it was just terrible.
Now today I'm having GI issues.
Me thinks me ate too much Maca.:p

I thought it was going to another of those, "hot dogs chasing doughnuts through the Lincoln Tunnels", dreams.

Lol I think I'd have preferred that.

Well, YOU'RE the one writing these dreams, aren't ya?? ;-p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon