Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused about underdeveloped and tuberous?

Are underdeveloped and tuberous breasts the same thing? I feel that underdeveloped could have been caused by some hormonal imbalance and/or malnourishment during puberty. And need to go through the five tanner stages to fully form and grow.

But tuberous breasts, might be congenital. One was born with extra tissue on the breasts that constricts them from developing a normal shape and appear tuberous. In that case, all the herbs and massaging would not help, unless removing this constriction. I am going to a Plastic surgeon that speciliazes in tubular breasts to just discuss removing the extra tissue and making my breasts rounder. I don't care about size and this point, and not looking for implants or fat transfer.

Is this right? Or are they the same thing and can be corrected naturally?

As far as I have seen its a type of underdevelopment women often can develop tubular breasts from eating disorders other illness or homonal problems during puberty so it can be corrected naturally by massage pumping to widen the base and progesterone cream or bovine ovary as the hormonal method you may also look at some sort of nipple shaping to reduce puffy nipples which reduces the pointy shape of the breast a little I like the niplette but supple nips have more size options.
Do you mean congenital like your mother has the same? I think for the most part breasts aren't very genetic they are more closely related to your or you were born with this? I don't know about your mother but as a baby you don't have breasts so that isn't true. hormones that can be genetic but can also be easily altered so altering the breasts size and shape.
If I was you I would try natural methods first it may be that you can correct them to such an extent that you are totally happy or at least that you don't need a lift or implant just a smaller procedure like areola reduction or fat grafting so either way its possible for a much better natural result with some nbe.

BonitaDDs (love your username), this is very helpful. By congenital, I mean a birth defect, not necessarily hereditary. My mom, sister and female cousins are all blessed with c cups. But what you say makes sense, a lot of women with tubular breasts have had some sort of problems during puberty.

Would you recommend I use the supple nips while pumping? How else should I tape my nipples so they dont become bigger?

I wish I copied it (but I've been distracted randomly and easily to a recent spider infestation!!!!) But anyway I was reading how the only study really done for tuberous breasts showed that it regards the collagen development.
So I'm going to assume it's hormonal related.
This makes me believe combining bovine ovary(for the puberty effects)+Maca root (hypothalamus + pituitary glands) + noogle berry is going to help.
As you know blessed, I am also testing out castor oil as I believe it will help break up the bound tissues
I include hypnosis(but can't stay up past 8mins in ) and visualize rounded breasts on my frame. I'm going to do everything I can before opting for AFT+ RIGGOTOMIES.
I think most of us slightly tuberous girls can agree our breasts look much better when cold so there must be some sort of resolve that can keep them at that state.

Also: I've been reading up on scar tissue (which is what augmentation, corrective measures would remove from our breasts) and the 'r.I.c.e' method + deep tissue does for it. I am going to attempt it to help my underboob or lack there of :p.

As always, I'll keep you all posted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon