Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fuller lips

I'm back to taking PM after stopping for a month and today I noticed my lips are much fuller or more like swollen. I've read before that this is on of the PMs effects. For all the PM users, is this permanent? I quite like it!

hi,

now that you are mentioning it, since I started PM and not the Thai one, I accidentally bought the Chinese one, my lips are always more full.
When I wake up my lips are always full and plumy and then during the day they used to get thinner, but with PM they don't, they stay full.

WOW dats crazy =OOOOOO
this is the 2nd time I heard this didn't know it was possible
It could also be tto do with your skin ? pm is used to make the skin softer and even in some facial products ..Idk if it's got collagen of something but you never know Big Grin..........I know estrogen effects the face to a degree ...and testosterone makes the face more square ..in puberty I never remembered my face changing much or my lips but if people getting sex changes get all types of feminizing qualities including face shape I don't see why pm wouldn't do this ^_^

(03-07-2014, 01:28 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm back to taking PM after stopping for a month and today I noticed my lips are much fuller or more like swollen. I've read before that this is on of the PMs effects. For all the PM users, is this permanent? I quite like it!

The same thing happened to me, but it wasn't permanent. After I stopped taking PM they shrunk back to normal. Which is still reasonably big, but not giant like on PM.

(04-07-2014, 12:13 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 01:28 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  I'm back to taking PM after stopping for a month and today I noticed my lips are much fuller or more like swollen. I've read before that this is on of the PMs effects. For all the PM users, is this permanent? I quite like it!

The same thing happened to me, but it wasn't permanent. After I stopped taking PM they shrunk back to normal. Which is still reasonably big, but not giant like on PM.

How long were you taking PM for? Maybe over a long period of time it becomes permanent just like breast growth. Or maybe it's just temporary swelling. I'm absolutely loving it though!

I took it for over a year definitely(somewhere around 15 months I believe), so yeah...I think it's just swelling. Perhaps that could lead to growth for some people though.

i would think its the estrogenic effect. women with large breasts and lips are 'considered' or thought to be more fertile. i suppose its nature's way of giving off signals for mating.

i have this as well, works pretty good temporarily, though i am sure if i did it daily, it would be more pemanent...its like a noogleberry for the lips!! you just dont want to pump too hard as it will burst capillaries in your lips, trust me, not pretty.

lip pump
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=lip+enlargement+pump&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=432E547FCEBA166314FD16E2D6EFBA2C27395E23&selectedIndex=11

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon