Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my NB today! First pumping session! Learned a trick :)

what domes do you guys use for your butts? Mine might be even too big for XXXL Tongue
But I'll try it Big Grin

Right now, I'm just using my first domes (medium) until I get larger domes (shipping takes a while and I'm too excited to wait). But what I'm doing is just doing less time each pump and release than my boobs, and moving the domes around. So, I'll place them on the top portion (where I have the least amount of butt, right below my lower back) & do maybe 3-4 min. Then I'll move the domes to the dipped in part of the sides of my butt for 3-4 min. And repeat.

I just figured less time each pump, but still doing multiple pumps, and moving it around will help swelling/ build tissue in the areas I need it and not have definate rings or strange bubbles of butt popping out. Lol. (I think that would actually be really hard to do, I'm just playing). More smooth, overall.

That's what I'm planning on doing with larger domes too.

Hope it works Smile

Although, Karren's creativity has inspired me to head over to the home improvement stores and see what I could possibly use/create for butt domes that would cover the entire cheek, that I could make hook onto the tubes for the NB pump. I'll update y'all if I can come up with something Smile I would still do the "spot pumping" with smaller NB domes though for those indentations on the sides.

Get a 1 gallon bucket... the hard plastic ones like the 5 gallon spakle ones.. and go to the hardware store and get a 1/4 inch threaded to 1/8 th inch barbed tubing brass fitting.... drill a hole in the bucket and tap it to 1/4 thread.... boom.... may have to round the edges of the bucket to make it more comfortable...

We need to start a new thread about butt pumps Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon