Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides!?

(04-07-2014, 10:27 AM)cherrymennos Wrote:  I'm not even interested in reading what any of you think about this idea anymore.

One of my favorite parts. Lol. "Fine then, I'll just take my ball and go home!". I literally heard her stomp off.

I really enjoyed this part too:

(04-07-2014, 10:27 AM)cherrymennos Wrote:  Fat lot of good joining as a member does. I wasn't asking for an ego stroke or a circle-jerk

Good 'ol circle jerk

Lol

Haha, you made me laugh.
You aren't the only one where no one responded to the threads.
Sorry but maybe no one's interest in a discussion about that?! Lol. You're agressive. You are not the only whos working out here.

And stop attacking people over here -they are helpfull and nice.

Omg thank you, I almost busted a staple laughing, I appreciate the enthusiasm educating yourself in NBE, like others have pointed out GH is nothing new for NBE. In fact it's just one piece in the puzzle of the hormones needed for breast growth and it goes like this:

1) estrogen
2) prolactin
3) progesterone
4) GH
5) testosterone

So after what I would classify as a DIVA rant (CherryDiva, lol) and most likely you're laughing at the attention you've received and ended up getting your way (too funny). RolleyesBig Grin

Edit-waiting for a response can be as much fun as watching paint dry, seriously!, go on about with your life, don't take it personally.

Just as I thought. No one has actually supplemented with actual HGH or GHRPs. Go onto any fitness/weightlifting/bodybuilding website and read about hundreds of personal experiences with this stuff. Why are men more gutsy and dedicated than women when it comes to personal transformation? Who knows. Thanks for proving my point.

Hm. So apparently you have a hard time reading replies. I'll make it simple for you

1) There are other, and more important, hormones in the process of naturally growing breasts. (See the reply that Lotus post, right above your new rant).

2) There are NATURAL and SAFE ways to raise growth hormone

3) Taking prescriptions to raise GH is dangerous

So, by YOUR logic, just because GH is not all that important in what we're accomplishing with natural breast growth, and just because it's dangerous and can lead to serious health issues, we're all a bunch of idiots for not doing it. Yeah, THAT makes sense.

Hey, btw, muscle gain results are seen with injected steroids too. So WHAT if they cause health issues and aren't that helpful with our goals. Some people are doing it and getting the results THEY want (that have nothing to do with OUR goals as a whole), regardless of the danger. So why don't we?!

Like another poster said,

Bye, Felisha

Il tell you what you need to research instead of GH, PROGESTERONE. I'd like to think that your behavior caused by PMS which is a symptom of estrogen dominance, you can easily fix that with a bit of PC on luteal. Otherwise you're just way too aggressive and bitchy which is definitely not a virtue.

I am going to ignore all of the comments about being crazy or PMSing because I came with a new idea and experiences with something that is obviously unique to this website and nobody cared. That would hurt my feelings at any time. Some women avoid confrontation and sulk at being ignored, some get offended and vocal. Sorry, not sorry!

None of you have used this kind of supplement before. And how many of you have had your GH tested before supplementation with these "natural" substances you speak of and then went and got GH tested after supplementation?

Also, many of you are on hormonal birth control, no different from a man taking steroids. BC=female equivalent of steroids. If testosterone makes men more manly, and hormonal BC makes women more womanly, tell me what the difference is? If these girls' goals were to take the natural safe road, they wouldn't take the man-made hormones, right? I don't know who your Felicia troll is, but you must have pissed her off if you are expecting her to pose as some rabble-rouser.

(06-07-2014, 06:19 AM)cherrymennos Wrote:  I am going to ignore all of the comments about being crazy or PMSing because I came with a new idea and experiences with something that is obviously unique to this website and nobody cared. That would hurt my feelings at any time. Some women avoid confrontation and sulk at being ignored, some get offended and vocal. Sorry, not sorry!

None of you have used this kind of supplement before. And how many of you have had your GH tested before supplementation with these "natural" substances you speak of and then went and got GH tested after supplementation?

Also, many of you are on hormonal birth control, no different from a man taking steroids. BC=female equivalent of steroids. If testosterone makes men more manly, and hormonal BC makes women more womanly, tell me what the difference is? If these girls' goals were to take the natural safe road, they wouldn't take the man-made hormones, right? I don't know who your Felicia troll is, but you must have pissed her off if you are expecting her to pose as some rabble-rouser.

Equating birth control and anabolic steroids is genius.

Talk about a quick way to piss off every woman on the site! Your first reply was funnier though. You should get back to your roots! The stuff that made me a fan. Tongue

I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Smile

(06-07-2014, 10:45 PM)cherrymennos Wrote:  I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Smile

Your research is incomplete, you also assume nobody has tried or researched GH here, which if you did your research you'd find programs that have GH and plenty of research (242 pages of posts concerning GH). The burden isn't upon us to prove to you, its vice-versa. Simply quoting a web forum without research studies won't garner much attention, your negative attitude is what got you more responses (which is sad to say in the least). However I will provide some basic info and what's lacking to your post.

What's the difference between GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin?

GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase Growth Hormone (GH) levels in the human body by increasing secretion of the hormone Ghrelin. On a milligram for milligram basis they are all fairly equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more efficient.
The major differences between the 3 GHRP peptides lays in their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, therefore making it good for people looking to "bulk" but no so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred for people dieting as it does not stimulate hunger, however it does raise cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone which can diminish sex drive) and aldosterone (a hormone which promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it's not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, prolactin or aldosterone at recommended dosages it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.

GHRP-2 vs GHRP-6 vs Ipamorelin...Which to use and Why
http://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/mu...04454.html

The above is what you should've added for context.

(02-07-2014, 11:23 PM)cherrymennos Wrote:  Also, increasing growth hormone substantially also helps cancer grow if it's already there, hence all of the very old, yet very young looking celebrities (who must be taking loads of pure HGH), dying lickety split from cancer when they are diagnosed!

Growth hormone treatment: cancer risk.
Abstract
There have been concerns that growth hormone (GH) therapy may be associated with an increased risk of cancer. Although data are limited and conflicting, one recent report on cancer risk in individuals with no cancer history or risk factors for cancer who were treated with pituitary GH demonstrated a small increased risk of colon cancer and deaths from colon cancer and Hodgkin disease. The data from cancer survivors have consistently shown no increased risk of recurrence of the primary tumor in survivors of all tumor types who are treated with GH. One recent study did show a small increased risk of second solid tumors in survivors previously treated with GH. Limited data suggest that GH therapy is not associated with excess cancer risk in individuals with Langerhans cell histiocytosis and neurofibromatosis type 1. Overall, the clinical data are reassuring, but continued surveillance is mandatory.
2004 S. Karger AG, Basel.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15539796

Hormone Treatments for Breast Growth
http://www.livestrong.com/article/180535...st-growth/

Breast tissue is sensitive to hormonal changes. Hormonal changes can cause an increase in size, tenderness and breast composition. These changes occur during every menstrual cycle. The introduction of hormones might change breast size, but it can also cause many unwanted and unpleasant side effects.

Progestin/Progesterone
Progesterone is a female reproductive hormone present in a woman's body during a menstrual cycle, and it rises during pregnancy. Progestin is a synthetic hormone of similar composition to progesterone that is used as an oral contraceptive. Both of these hormones can induce breast growth. These hormones increase the amount of glandular tissue in the breast. Progestin should not be used without consulting your physician.

Growth Hormones
Human growth hormones are produced naturally and can be synthetic. These hormones can also increase the size of your breasts, but they are not recommended to be used for this purpose. The unnecessary use of growth hormones can result in serious and possibly life-threatening complications. Growth hormones should only be used under a doctor's supervision.

Estrogen
Estrogen is a female reproductive hormone used to increase breast tissue in transsexual men. This treatment will not be effective for women. Estrogen is administered to men to bring their level of estrogen to that of a woman. This treatment can cause serious health problems, such as tumors, heart attacks and blood clots.

Growth Hormone Receptor Is Expressed in Human Breast Cancer

Several clinical observations and experimental studies indicate that pituitary hormones, including growth hormone, play a role in the development of human breast cancer. We analyzed 48 human breast carcinomas using reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction, immunohistochemistry, and Western blotting techniques to assess growth hormone receptor expression. In 17 of these cases, adjacent normal breast tissue was similarly analyzed. These analyses revealed that growth hormone receptor (GHR) is expressed in human breast cancer and appears to be up-regulated compared to adjacent normal breast tissue.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1891910/

The last part I would add is this, if you (Cherry) recognize the costs and have the resources (or not) how can anyone be expected to follow suit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon