Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help! being a girl is complicated!

(03-07-2014, 12:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Is that a good thing?

Well I like Marilyn Manson . I was referring to the fact that he had long hair, just like you, and he dressed in women's clothes in the shows and music videos. Corsets and lingerie and those things. And he used to wear a lot of make up (and still does). But I don't think it's because he wants to be a girl, he just likes to make people mad haha.

ETA: watch the video "Long Hard Road Out Of Hell" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

(03-07-2014, 03:36 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 12:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Is that a good thing?

Well I like Marilyn Manson . I was referring to the fact that he had long hair, just like you, and he dressed in women's clothes in the shows and music videos. Corsets and lingerie and those things. And he used to wear a lot of make up (and still does). But I don't think it's because he wants to be a girl, he just likes to make people mad haha.

ETA: watch the video "Long Hard Road Out Of Hell" and you'll know what I'm talking about.

I've only seen 2 or 3 of his videos, so far, I especially like, "Dope Show". So far, I like what few of his songs I've heard.
Thanks for the compliment!! :-)
So far, I haven't done much of anything with make-up and I don't wear the clothes I wear on stage to make people mad, I wore it because, on one hand, it was what I wanted to do and, on the other, it just works for me MUCH better than any other clothes when I'm playing drums.
I only asked if it was a good thing because some people hate him or think he's a freak show. I didn't know where you stood on that front.
Take care!!

Hi guys. So today I got my eyebrows threaded(not as painful as people say) I straightened my hair, bought some clothes and makeup. I got the wrong tone foundation and forgot the concealer. I love my eyebrows and lips. I bought a peach colored peasants blouse 2 packs of panties and a few shirts and a camisole and some cute black shorts. Once I get the right make up and some shoes ill do my test run. Oh and I removed all my body hair(nair/shaving). Here r the results. A before and after. As always any advice is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looking good! Have you considered a wig while your hair grows or getting a cute pixie? Straightening it can damage it as it grows and make it more difficult to grow out. Also with your face shape (mine is similar), try aside part instead of the down the middle parting.

(04-07-2014, 04:15 PM)echapman Wrote:  Looking good! Have you considered a wig while your hair grows or getting a cute pixie? Straightening it can damage it as it grows and make it more difficult to grow out. Also with your face shape (mine is similar), try aside part instead of the down the middle parting.

Thanks for the advice. I nvr thought of the pixie cut cus ive always wanted long hair tht I could cover my boobs with. Ive been straightening my hair for years. I take really good care of it afterwards with lots of conditioning and scalp hair food things. I use anti damage and replenishing shampoo and conditioner and I massage my scalp. I also don't use any heat treatments. Im considering sewn in extensions. Ive looked them up and found tht its much safer than glue on ones. Still working on the walk and voice. I gt an appointment on the 30th for a physical then ill het a hormone test so I can begin blocking testosterone and taking estrogen. Im so excited.

(05-07-2014, 02:13 PM)kayleyinside Wrote:  
(04-07-2014, 04:15 PM)echapman Wrote:  Looking good! Have you considered a wig while your hair grows or getting a cute pixie? Straightening it can damage it as it grows and make it more difficult to grow out. Also with your face shape (mine is similar), try aside part instead of the down the middle parting.

Thanks for the advice. I nvr thought of the pixie cut cus ive always wanted long hair tht I could cover my boobs with. Ive been straightening my hair for years. I take really good care of it afterwards with lots of conditioning and scalp hair food things. I use anti damage and replenishing shampoo and conditioner and I massage my scalp. I also don't use any heat treatments. Im considering sewn in extensions. Ive looked them up and found tht its much safer than glue on ones. Still working on the walk and voice. I gt an appointment on the 30th for a physical then ill het a hormone test so I can begin blocking testosterone and taking estrogen. Im so excited.

Well the thing about heat tools is that frequent use will cause damage regardless of how much you condition. It's the ends that become damaged, so you need a heat protectant. Also what's your hair type? Sew-in weaves are generally used on coarse hair. It your hair is fine or too soft it won't last. :/

Is this wat u meant by side part? If not could u please reply with a pic. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like the centre parting maybe a slightly off centre would be good but I also prefer the curly hair no need to damage you hair is your hair wet in the photos? if no try to find a product less wet or heavy on your hair. Something for volume would be better.
I would suggest trying some 8 or 10 in clip in clip out extensions first see how you like them as I said I have thick hair but after non glue permenant extensions my hair was very thin for a while not good for hair growth.
Your eyebrows are perfect but your moustache is still slightly noticeable maybe wax or laser will help you I wax mine haha.
The pink shirt is very nice.

(05-07-2014, 05:04 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I like the centre parting maybe a slightly off centre would be good but I also prefer the curly hair no need to damage you hair is your hair wet in the photos? if no try to find a product less wet or heavy on your hair. Something for volume would be better.
I would suggest trying some 8 or 10 in clip in clip out extensions first see how you like them as I said I have thick hair but after non glue permenant extensions my hair was very thin for a while not good for hair growth.
Your eyebrows are perfect but your moustache is still slightly noticeable maybe wax or laser will help you I wax mine haha.
The pink shirt is very nice.

Thanks. I didn't really like the side part myself . I had just got out the shower so yeah my hair was damp. Ill try somw clip in extensions. I do have course hair and my ends do look kinda frayed. I can see myself with long curly hair in the future like maybe once I fully transition but for right now I wanna try long straight hair cus ive had naturally curly haur my whole life. I hadn't shaved yet when I took the pic but I know wat u mean. Ill think about getting em waxed. I bet lasering would be expensive. The pink peasants blouse fit a lil big so I gave it to my fiancee and got myself one a size smaller in a peach color. My boobs will look fabulous in it once they grow tht is. I

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon