Poll: What penis circumferance do you think is the best? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
<4.75"
13.33%
13.33%
4.75"
0%
0%
5"
10.00%
10.00%
5.25"
3.33%
3.33%
5.5"
10.00%
10.00%
5.75"
10.00%
10.00%
6"
20.00%
20.00%
>6"
33.33%
33.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Favorite penis girth poll

Taking a poll of favorite penis girth for myself. And if you posted how much is too much that could be helpful information too.

(01-07-2014, 05:25 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Taking a poll of favorite penis girth for myself. And if you posted how much is too much that could be helpful information too.

LOL, is another kind of cream in the works?

That could be taken in so many ways.

(01-07-2014, 05:27 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(01-07-2014, 05:25 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Taking a poll of favorite penis girth for myself. And if you posted how much is too much that could be helpful information too.

LOL, is another kind of cream in the works?

That could be taken in so many ways.

Not that I know of lol. It's for my own use. Not sure how to go about it if I do something, but I can try.

I do know of herbs for male libido, muscle development and erections. I might make something for that some day, but I want to stick to just one mix for now.

I have been actively working on penis enhancement for several years now so I voted for my goal girth of 5.5".
If you are interested in learning more about penis enhancement methonds, send me a pm.
I am not in that business but I will share an excellent site with you.
Yarr!

My "favourite" girth??? I don't get it! It's not like you can choose which one you'll sport from one night/lover to the next.
And, I don't have a fave, that's for HER to say, not me.

I don't have experience but people say for a man big is better there.

Wow answers are all over the place. Maybe I should wait until I'm married before trying anything. Though I think a goal of 5.25" or 5.5" may give me a good head start and then I can always continue later.

And I should have made a wider range for the poll, especially on the upper end.

I'd prefer 5 inches. No more than 6 inches. Anything bigger can be quite painful

Are people voting for an upper limit rather than favorite then?

Hmm I think I won't do anything until I'm married then. What if I end up with a poor short Asian girl?

I unless it's absolutely tiny I really wouldn't bother - once anyone gets to experience I'd say the deal's pretty sealed on whether they fancy you :L

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon