Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Volufine? anyone?

I really need an answer!! I can not afford to be buying bullshi@!y products! I just want to know if anyone has used a product that had volufine and if it worked and what product was it ? Smile It sounds like it would be so good in my plan. I am fat brushing and noogling so added fat would be excellent!!

(30-06-2014, 05:03 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  I really need an answer!! I can not afford to be buying bullshi@!y products! I just want to know if anyone has used a product that had volufine and if it worked and what product was it ? Smile It sounds like it would be so good in my plan. I am fat brushing and noogling so added fat would be excellent!!

Hi. I got Isosensuals Volufiline bust cream - DIDNT WORK! Fyi Smile So save yourself $50 by not trying this one.
I've heard better things about Eveline 3D if you can get past the chemical additives.

I'm sorry that I can't help you out with a review but in the past few days I've made an research about Volufiline Big Grin
And I think it depends on the concentration of Volufiline (5% is recommend) and on the person if you see some results or not.
I've written an email to the company selling Aumenti Bust Enhancement Lotion with Volufiline - and the lady who answered it, said that it contains 5%. Plus it's quite cheap compared to Breast Success and IsoSensuals. (13 GBP).
I've also written an email to Eveline 3D, because it is quite cheap too, and they said it contains less than 5%.

There are not much reviews on those two products, but those I found when I googled for Aumenti reviews, said it did something - not dramatically, but it did something.

Good Luck, I hoped I helped a bit.

(30-06-2014, 08:26 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  I'm sorry that I can't help you out with a review but in the past few days I've made an research about Volufiline Big Grin
And I think it depends on the concentration of Volufiline (5% is recommend) and on the person if you see some results or not.
I've written an email to the company selling Aumenti Bust Enhancement Lotion with Volufiline - and the lady who answered it, said that it contains 5%. Plus it's quite cheap compared to Breast Success and IsoSensuals. (13 GBP).
I've also written an email to Eveline 3D, because it is quite cheap too, and they said it contains less than 5%.

There are not much reviews on those two products, but those I found when I googled for Aumenti reviews, said it did something - not dramatically, but it did something.

Good Luck, I hoped I helped a bit.

hmm ill look into that one!! thanku very mucuh

(30-06-2014, 08:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-06-2014, 05:03 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  I really need an answer!! I can not afford to be buying bullshi@!y products! I just want to know if anyone has used a product that had volufine and if it worked and what product was it ? Smile It sounds like it would be so good in my plan. I am fat brushing and noogling so added fat would be excellent!!

Hi. I got Isosensuals Volufiline bust cream - DIDNT WORK! Fyi Smile So save yourself $50 by not trying this one.
I've heard better things about Eveline 3D if you can get past the chemical additives.

haha ok that ones crossed out!

I've been using eveline and breast success. The Eveline does seem to make my breast perkier and fuller, but I haven't been using it consistently enough to know about long term results. The other cream was accidently sent to my old address during a move and was forwarded, so it's been frozen and what not. That might be why it doesn't seem to do as much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon