Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginning NBE in an attempt to form symmetrical breasts. Tips?

I'm about a 34 with my right breast being an A cup and my left being B. My ultimate goal is to form a full cup size with both breasts being symmetrical to each other. Shooting for a C cup but I will gladly accept a full B! So far, I've been researching oils, vitamins, and massage. How effective are these methods and can they create symmetry? And if so, where do I start?

Plenty of tips, please!

I have the same problem! I have been taking PM orally for awhile and seeing some results but I needed a boost just for my right breast. Im now using PM cream on the smaller side and it seems to be working! I researched the best cream out there and found something called Triactol but they don't make it anymore and was directed to a site that claims to be the next best thing - Breastrogen http://www.enhancednaturally.com

Im still taking PM from Ainterol twice a day 1,000 mg total for 14 days out of the month starting the first day of my period and using the cream on one side twice a day. When I'm evened out I'm going to continue on both and go from there.

Ainterol has a spray but it was not effective on me, Breastrogen claims to start working after 2 weeks or so - I was a little skeptical at first but I'm over 2 weeks in and I am seeing a difference!
Good Luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon