Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

buying nb and need advice on sizing tuberous breasts

Thanks ladies. This makes so much sense! I doubt ill totally fill the tops out but that's a rare occasion in an a cup anyway. So miss leading.
I assumed I finally got it right after going through my teens in a 36B. Lmfao.
Now the trick will be to find a store with 30 in band sizes in my city.
32's were almost impossible to find (all of my bras are these 75$ lasenza push ups.)
Now I guess it's time to reflect on dome sizes :p is there a big difference between the original pump and the upgraded one?

Oh and I don't know my hormones. I asked my doctor for a panel and he refused saying that I did not need it. (Damn Ohip) im short on funds or id find à naturopath.
I do know however that fibroadenomas are estrogen related as Well as monarch and i. Started mine when i was 9 and only expérience thé fibros when late in my cycle whilst usung naturaful breast cream. Ive been préggo before thé pill and miscarried at six weeks and while I know these are all loose associations I'm pretty sure I'm estrogen dominant (actually positive) and quite sure I'm simultaneously prog deficient. I actually am also pretty sure I have endometriosis due to my horrific menses cramps that only last two days a five day period and have ceased since starting the pill.
Can anyone recommend a natural prog cream? Is anyone safely using it while on the pill?

Woah, we have the exact boob look! I'm new-ish to NBE and all, so please post or keep us updated on your journey! I'm considering getting a NB because of the whole tubular boob thing. Let us know how it works for you! Big Grin

Good luck and I hope you get awesome results!

Hey there Asain!
I'm trying to reply to your messages but you have pm disabled. Please enable or i can reply here but I think you rather the pm:p

Btw
Guess who bought 34 Bs and 32 C's that FIT!
This girl did :3

Granted they do have inserts, but Thats because I can't find 30's anywhere and I am still tuberous and lacking under boob.

Did your NB arrive yet? just wondered... Be careful with your piercings... some have had some problems with them and pumping....

I received an email today saying it was being shipped out today as my payment cleared.
I have thought about them and wondered if band aids would work or if I was better off getting niplettes.

Do you remember reading anyone's solutions to the problems that arose for their piercings (other than taking them out of course)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon