Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

this is quite bad do you think its true?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...-list.html

I know a lot of men say their wives 'let themselves go' after a while but this is really quite sad and extreme especially since the top surgery was for them to get liposuction why not just say exercise!

I can see why some women feel a lot of pressure to go under the knife now.

I can understand dental surgery thats the only one I agree with its a British site a lot of my English friends have not nice teeth Spanish too though mine aren't bad I guess partly luck and I take great care now but I am with an american I admit he taught me how to floss thats so bad :s our dentists always said no need to.

This is so sad Sad

I don't understand letting yourself go after marriage but it happens all too often. I know we all age and probably gain a few pounds over the year but the extent and quickness which most people do is ridiculous. And yes, why not work out and eat healthily rather than go under the knife? I really don't understand it.

It would be interesting to hear some men's opinions here in think.
I know quite a few women have said after children they didn't care how they looked because they had more important worries but health is an important example for children I find it sad when often you see fat mothers with obese children.
I think the men wanting their wife to get breast implants are mostly men who haven't been with fake breasted girls all the men I know say implants are nice to look at not so much to play with.

My wife is heavier than when we got married but I don't want her to go get lippo!... I'm actually the same weight I was when I graduated High School... many many years ago... though I gained and lost 50 pounds... and I exercise to keep it offs.... I would be ok if my wife made me get lippo .... and a little augmentation! lol

Daily Mail...stay away from that misogynist crap...look at the way it's phrased and the numbers...it's really a very small and specific group of men they're talking about. And anyway, I doubt any of us would end up married to any of their kin! Tongue

(25-06-2014, 09:10 PM)Karren Wrote:  My wife is heavier than when we got married but I don't want her to go get lippo!... I'm actually the same weight I was when I graduated High School... many many years ago... though I gained and lost 50 pounds... and I exercise to keep it offs.... I would be ok if my wife made me get lippo .... and a little augmentation! lol

Karren, I agree! I would probably actually love to have a little work done on myself (in addition to the healthy things my DW and I are doing), but would try to discourage my DW having any work done (but would ultimately support her if she felt strongly about it). I like her just fine the way she is, thank you! Smile

(25-06-2014, 10:05 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Daily Mail...stay away from that misogynist crap...look at the way it's phrased and the numbers...it's really a very small and specific group of men they're talking about. And anyway, I doubt any of us would end up married to any of their kin! Tongue

+1. Vile woman-hating rag.

There is a term that I reserve for moments like these. Shield your innocent eyes, y'all.

Those guys are thunder cunts.

I have gained 20 pounds since being with my husband and he has NEVER mentioned that I should "tone up" or lose weight. However, we have discussed how he'd handle it if I ever got actually overweight. I think for some people it just honestly sneaks up on them. 20 pounds snuck up on me, but I was so happy that I didn't have my eating disorder demons gnawing at me for once I didn't mind. If I ever started to get unhealthy I made him promise to tell me. Not because I think he'd be unattracted to me, but because he would be worried about my overall health.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon