Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a thought on any type of cups

I read about why they work and one statement is "swelling is to be where the body creates body tissue after a while as that’s supposedly the body’s natural mechanism. (Just like weight training, that you allow the blood flow to the areas where you want the body to create breast tissues.)"

And isnt that like... not true? I feel that it is weight training and growing breasts are different because you dont gaiin muscle by the blood going to the swelling area you gain muscle by breaking down the muscles and the muscles repairs itself especially when u take in the right amount of protein is when it gets bigger. So I feel like that statement is kind of not correct... but Im not sure anyone want to explain?

Of course its not exactly the same haha its different tissues in the breast if it was enlarging the muscles then if you stopped it would shrink which doesn't happen if you keep pumping until permenant growth is reached.
They use it as an example of a similar process not saying it will fill breast with muscle you don't even pump a muscle with a noogleberry it pumps with exercise.

(24-06-2014, 10:36 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Of course its not exactly the same haha its different tissues in the breast if it was enlarging the muscles then if you stopped it would shrink which doesn't happen if you keep pumping until permenant growth is reached.
They use it as an example of a similar process not saying it will fill breast with muscle you don't even pump a muscle with a noogleberry it pumps with exercise.

haha no im not saying that I think its trying to grow the muscle I was just a lil confused that they would compare something like that since weight training is breaking down muscles and rebuilding them.. and noogling just stretches the breast

Oh I misunderstood sorry well yh its kinda similar kinda not but it works there is a lot of proof here and noogleberry site look at karren she only used pumps no hormonal supplements she probably has a better understanding of why it works too.
As far as I know the swelling and expansion creates growth eventually I'm not great at describing things sorry but in a way I can think its similar to muscles in that a simple hand pump can often be more effective than brava which is worn longer so maybe longer break shorter pump is better like work out then rest with muscles.

(25-06-2014, 12:08 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Oh I misunderstood sorry well yh its kinda similar kinda not but it works there is a lot of proof here and noogleberry site look at karren she only used pumps no hormonal supplements she probably has a better understanding of why it works too.
As far as I know the swelling and expansion creates growth eventually I'm not great at describing things sorry but in a way I can think its similar to muscles in that a simple hand pump can often be more effective than brava which is worn longer so maybe longer break shorter pump is better like work out then rest with muscles.

Ya I've seen her thread thats why I ordered a kahnzu (whatever it's spelled) cups lol. She did inspire me I just had that question. Even tho she kept the growth I still get scared that my booba r gonna inflate and then deflate out of no where n leave them like flappy jacks and stretch marks xP
Non the less I'm excited I should be getting it thursday

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon