Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MAYBE THE PM IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL BUT...

Hey galls! and by galls I mean all of you! I see you all as my galls! :-) Maybe I am just emotional right now because the PM is kicking in a little stronger today or something, or maybe I am just lonely waiting for hubby, but I wanted to say THANK YOU!

I almost feel like tearing up I don't know why but not in a bad way! I have any overwhelming sense of gratitude for everyone here. I have felt nothing but love and acceptance since I first started posting here. I came here with a warped since of self image. I grew up ashamed of my boobs, being called names and saying I looked sleazy, or ditzy because of my bust. My hubby helped me appreciate my figure and I came here to make my breasts perkier after a little deflation from weight loss. With the wealth of knowledge here I was able to not only perk them up but even gain a little size from starting my own program with lots of help and advice from everyone. Now instead of being embarrassed because a button popped open over my chest and cursing my bust I am super excited if a button lets loose! It's working! I don't even use safety pins anymore, I don't want to hide these puppies! Breasts are beautiful and I am working on mine little by little with diligence and patients. Just to name a few I am inspired by AquaArab, BonitaDD, LoveDebbie, BlessedBreasts and many others who not only look amazing but are amazing people (sorry I didn't mention everyone). And thanks to everyone else who message and text with me. I am very self conscious and at times feel like just up and leaving the group, or maybe I feel am posting to many pics of myself, who wants to see them after all, but at the end of the day I have to come back here and check for new posts and personal message!!! I sorry, I really hope no one sees me as being self centered, I am just excited to start developing a good relationship with my body, finally! I feel like I can do that here.

I am seriously watery eyed right now, I said I wouldn't cry LOL! I love you all, I want to cheer everyone on and hope we all reach our goals. I am humbled by everyones kind hearts! Big Boobie Huggs!!! XOXO

Awe we love you too! Well I can only speak for myself but everyone on this forum has made it quite evident that we're all family here. It's wonderful that you're starting to see your body how everyone on here sees it and that is BEAUTIFUL! Lol now your getting me all emotional and that's not very easy to do. I wish I could be there 24/7 for you. It sucks that classes take up so much of my time but I'm always thinking of you and everyone on here.

(24-06-2014, 06:09 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Awe we love you too! Well I can only speak for myself but everyone on this forum has made it quite evident that we're all family here. It's wonderful that you're starting to see your body how everyone on here sees it and that is BEAUTIFUL! Lol now your getting me all emotional and that's not very easy to do. I wish I could be there 24/7 for you. It sucks that classes take up so much of my time but I'm always thinking of you and everyone on here.

Aww thanks girl! You are the sweetest! Muah!!! :-)

Busty, you're an awesome human being who has a wonderful hubby and an awesome NBE community that will always have your back no matter what. Your threads make things interesting and lively and are one of the reasons I keep checking back.

I'd giva ya hugs, but you may or may not want to move your hands Tongue (based on your avatar at the time of this post).

(24-06-2014, 07:14 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  Busty, you're an awesome human being who has a wonderful hubby and an awesome NBE community that will always have your back no matter what. Your threads make things interesting and lively and are one of the reasons I keep checking back.

I'd giva ya hugs, but you may or may not want to move your hands Tongue (based on your avatar at the time of this post).

Aww your so sweet! Thanks for the kind words and yes if I move my hands the girls would go running around LOL

AWWWW!! Big Grin

BIGGGG INTERNET HUGGGG!
Heart 

You are absolutely welcome here, and I'm glad you're seeing for yourself how beautiful you are, inside and out. Big Grin

I hope we all get to meet one day! It's such a random thing to bond over but I've never found a forum as nice as this one!

(24-06-2014, 02:21 PM)isobasic Wrote:  I hope we all get to meet one day! It's such a random thing to bond over but I've never found a forum as nice as this one!

I agree, this truly is a wonderful place!

Hugs

Michelle

Thanks for all of the kind words last night! Even though I was flooded with emotions I had a wonderful day! Just just wanted to hug everyone in sight tight and long! :-) have a great day gals! Hope everyone is a small step closer to their goals! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon