Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice on Ainterol use?

Rainbow 

So I've just recently bought the Ainterol cream, spray and pills so i can hopefully get bigger breasts (surprise surprise...fingers crossed though!)
I was just wondering if I could get any advice on the best way to maximize results? Should i use the spray and cream twice a day? Or the spray in the morning and cream at night? Of course I'll be taking the pill twice a day maybe with milk since it's what's suggested....

Any help or stories or advice would be appreciated!!! Thank you

(24-06-2014, 04:03 AM)Michi Wrote:  So I've just recently bought the Ainterol cream, spray and pills so i can hopefully get bigger breasts (surprise surprise...fingers crossed though!)
I was just wondering if I could get any advice on the best way to maximize results? Should i use the spray and cream twice a day? Or the spray in the morning and cream at night? Of course I'll be taking the pill twice a day maybe with milk since it's what's suggested....

Any help or stories or advice would be appreciated!!! Thank you

I have never used the cream and spray. I cycle my PM and take 2 a day one in the morning and one afternoon. I have a seen results. Most people take them for 14 days until their cycle starts then off for 7-14 and so on... You also may want to start with 1 pill the first 2 days or so. You can send me a message if you want to chat more however I am no expert. Good luck!

I used the Ainterol spray before and didn't see much change.
I was looking for a better cream and saw something about a product called Triactol, supposed to be the best out there - and with my luck it doesn't exist anymore! I was recommended Breastrogen at http://www.enhancednaturally.com and find it's really working!!

I do: 1000 mg Ainterol per day - 1 pill at morn, 1 pill at night but only 14 days out of the month - starting the day my period starts and use the cream twice a day - on only one breast for now because it is smaller than the other one - i know it's working because I'm actually starting to even out!!

(30-06-2014, 09:22 PM)JosieL Wrote:  I used the Ainterol spray before and didn't see much change.
I was looking for a better cream and saw something about a product called Triactol, supposed to be the best out there - and with my luck it doesn't exist anymore! I was recommended Breastrogen at http://www.enhancednaturally.com and find it's really working!!

I do: 1000 mg Ainterol per day - 1 pill at morn, 1 pill at night but only 14 days out of the month - starting the day my period starts and use the cream twice a day - on only one breast for now because it is smaller than the other one - i know it's working because I'm actually starting to even out!!

That's so good to hear!!! I'm hoping that my Ainterol set will at least do something...once the cream/spray runs out I'll give Breastrogen a go Big Grin

Just curious, how long did it take for you to feel results? Or how long have you been on the program for? I'm glad that our program is relatively similar and you're seeing results, keep me updated on your progress!

I'm about 3 weeks in - what I'm doing is using the cream on both in the morning and just on the right at night. I'm feeling sensitivity and both are defintely getting perkier! The right side is doing what I call "fluttering". Every day or so I get a little tingle that lasts for a few seconds on the right side - and I'm starting to see more definition underneath!
I did the same kind of thing with the Ainterol spray and did not feel anything like this!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon