Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do lotions/creams ever work???

Hi all, I'm new here and just trying to come up with a plan. My body is very sensitive to most supplements (weird, I know). So, I was wondering if anyone on this site has used any topical lotion that did increase the size of their breasts. If so, what products/brand had any success? In addition, is the breast increase usually permanent or does it go away fairly quickly after discontinuing herbs? Thanks to all that respond!!! I'm a little desperate....

(19-06-2014, 03:57 PM)Happy5533 Wrote:  Hi all, I'm new here and just trying to come up with a plan. My body is very sensitive to most supplements (weird, I know). So, I was wondering if anyone on this site has used any topical lotion that did increase the size of their breasts. If so, what products/brand had any success? In addition, is the breast increase usually permanent or does it go away fairly quickly after discontinuing herbs? Thanks to all that respond!!! I'm a little desperate....

I used hops oil (with olive oil) and hops cream (with aloe cream) in the first and second month and I've gained 2cm (nearly 1"). But I also massged, so I don't know if it helped me in any way. Currently I'm massaging with flax seed oil.

If you sensitive to supplements then you should try breast pumping.... no herbs and no hormonal responses... all natural air pressure... lol.. purely mechanical growth using tissue expansion.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon