Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

didn't know where to post this subject but here it goes

Sleeping is important for growth hormone right? Well I'm a horrible insomniac!! I get 4 to 6 hrs to sleep and its awful my body just hates sleep!!! I get discouraged cuz I feel like what's the use if my bodies not gonna grow cuz of lack of sleep!!! Sad anyone else have this problem

(18-06-2014, 04:34 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Sleeping is important for growth hormone right? Well I'm a horrible insomniac!! I get 4 to 6 hrs to sleep and its awful my body just hates sleep!!! I get discouraged cuz I feel like what's the use if my bodies not gonna grow cuz of lack of sleep!!! Sad anyone else have this problem

ditto. I don't get the full 8 hours they preach about needing to get good growth hormone (really who does in this day and age..). my only suggestion is to look for more natural/food based/exercise driven approaches to boost HGH. Im not a fan of supplementing to boost it so I google a lot of foods that boost it or try the exercise route and hope that helps.. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon