Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

butt growing with fishoil or maca ?

Question 

so i've been doing alot of research with butt enhancement . some people have done the fishoil and vitamin e method and some have done the maca root method, could anyone give me any tips which method to do or which is best ? Huh

also, i also need help with how would you take out the smell from fish oil or wouldn't you just get odorless fish oil instead ??

anyone whos done either of these methods could you please tell me ? im trying to get a bigger booty, i also do my squats and butt kick backs and glute bridges , i just wanna help my butt a bit.

please help SadSadSad

I've done a lot of research too. I TOO have a dream of growing my tiny booty! Ive just started my butt building. Excersizes are the BEST and most effective thing you can do, so you're on the right track. Make sure to eat enough protein, and to eat nuts and healthy fats (like avocados) and healthy oils (like organic coconut oil, avacado oil, sweet almond oil).

I haven't tried the fish oil, but give it a shot! It's not like you'll lose anything by trying. I've read on black hair media that some of the girls use a cherry scented fish oil that doesn't stink. Maybe try that one out. Look on you tube for the 100 squat challenge too. And you're right about adding the vitamin E.

I'm personally doing Maca now, but honestly at your age, I would ABSOLUTELY suggest that you ask a dr about taking it before you do. Try to go to a naturopath, they do herbal medicine as well as traditional medicine, so they know MUCH more about herbs than a traditional doctor. The reason I'm saying this is yes, Maca is good for overall health and one of its uses is to regulate hormones, BUT at your age, I'm not sure if regulating hormones is actually a GOOD thing since you're growing. I dont know though. Definitely ask a doctor first!!

(18-06-2014, 09:37 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I've done a lot of research too. I TOO have a dream of growing my tiny booty! Ive just started my butt building. Excersizes are the BEST and most effective thing you can do, so you're on the right track. Make sure to eat enough protein, and to eat nuts and healthy fats (like avocados) and healthy oils (like organic coconut oil, avacado oil, sweet almond oil).

I haven't tried the fish oil, but give it a shot! It's not like you'll lose anything by trying. I've read on black hair media that some of the girls use a cherry scented fish oil that doesn't stink. Maybe try that one out. Look on you tube for the 100 squat challenge too. And you're right about adding the vitamin E.

I'm personally doing Maca now, but honestly at your age, I would ABSOLUTELY suggest that you ask a dr about taking it before you do. Try to go to a naturopath, they do herbal medicine as well as traditional medicine, so they know MUCH more about herbs than a traditional doctor. The reason I'm saying this is yes, Maca is good for overall health and one of its uses is to regulate hormones, BUT at your age, I'm not sure if regulating hormones is actually a GOOD thing since you're growing. I dont know though. Definitely ask a doctor first!!

thank you so much for replying Smile and thank you for all the info i'll definitely ask first before doing maca and also thank you about suggesting about the cherry scented fishoil c: also i was researching that people take a break from using it so i was kinda confused if i would do the fishoil everyday or take a break from it from time to time. and also where would i be able to find cherry scented fish oil ? xc

I don't know where you're located (country wise), but I would absolutely suggest you check a whole foods market out. Whole Foods, Central Market, Sprouts, those types of places. They have a large assortment of different types of fish oils. Also, I've read that if you add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil to the fish oil before applying it, that it really helps with the smell. (Ask someone that works there to show you where that is. It's just easier. Lol)

I know you have to take a break with Maca. I've never heard of a break with fish oil. It seems like that would be counter productive. But I'm not sure. I personally would put it on twice a day and continue for a couple of months before seeing what a week off would do. I wouldn't want you to loose what you gain before you get far enough along to where you're getting somewhat permanent results.

I've also read women putting organic flaxseed oil and organic cocoa butter on their booties instead of fish oil (to avoid the smell completely). They said they got great results from those too. (I'm also doing this on top of the maca and butt excersizes) The flaxseed oil I bought was like $6 from Walmart on the vitamins aisle. And don't get cocoa butter lotion!! There's hardly any cocoa butter in there & there's a bunch of other junk that you dont want. I'm talking about getting the organic 100% cocoa butter from Sprouts (or whole foods or central market). It was around $8 and when you open it, it's hard. You have to scrape it out and rub it between your hands and it turns into an oil when it melts. Pretty cool

Also, I'd probably go ahead and massage your booty when you're applying the lotion. It'll help with circulation & bringing more blood to your backside. More blood = more plump in the long run.

Major points:

1) Eat protein!! I cant stress that enough. Muscle needs protein to build. Also healthy fats, oils, nuts & green veggies. And carbs.

2) Workouts!! The BEST way to get a butt! You can do air squats every day. But you HAVE to add weight in order to really grow. Make sure there's at least a day off in between weight days to let your muscles heal. Muscles grow by tear and repair. If they dont repair before the next weight train, youre not building. I do my weight training on Mon, Wed & Fri. With added weight, do heavy weight and low reps (like 5 sets of 5 to 8, depending on how heavy the weight is). When youre doing everyday squats with NO weights, you can do however many you want (5 sets of 15 up to the 100 squat challenge). You can use anything for weight. A backpack with books. Add more books every week. Or hold something that has weight to it when you squat or lunge. You do kick backs, so you might want to get a resistance band from Academy Sports and Outdoors (or wherever) wrap it around the knee of the leg that's on the ground, with the other end wrapped around your foot that your kicking back. This will as the resistance you need.

3) **Important!** Do good stretching AFTER your butt workouts!! You're working out your muscles and pumping them up. Surrounding our muscles is whats called Fascia. Its like a tough outer shell keeping our muscles together. You can workout and workout, but if you don't stretch that fascia, its going to be a very long road to pumping up those muscles. Because fascia is so tough, it doesn't allow the muscle room to expand much. It is like taking a pillow (your muscle) in a tight pillowcase (your fascia) and stuffing another pillow into the pillowcase. The pillow part is fuller, but the pillowcase doesnt give enough to let those pillows expand. "The size of the muscle won't change regardless of how hard you train or how well you eat because the connective tissue around your muscles is constricting the muscles within." Do some google searching. This site explains it (that's where that quote came from). You can also click "instructions for stretching" and he tells you how to effectively stretch your fascia. http://www.fitstep.com/Misc/Newsletter-a...xplode.htm

4) Now you can add the fish oil, vitamin E, flaxseed oil, cocoa butter or whatever you choose. Massage it in.

(19-06-2014, 06:54 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I don't know where you're located (country wise), but I would absolutely suggest you check a whole foods market out. Whole Foods, Central Market, Sprouts, those types of places. They have a large assortment of different types of fish oils. Also, I've read that if you add a couple of drops of lavender essential oil to the fish oil before applying it, that it really helps with the smell. (Ask someone that works there to show you where that is. It's just easier. Lol)

I know you have to take a break with Maca. I've never heard of a break with fish oil. It seems like that would be counter productive. But I'm not sure. I personally would put it on twice a day and continue for a couple of months before seeing what a week off would do. I wouldn't want you to loose what you gain before you get far enough along to where you're getting somewhat permanent results.

I've also read women putting organic flaxseed oil and organic cocoa butter on their booties instead of fish oil (to avoid the smell completely). They said they got great results from those too. (I'm also doing this on top of the maca and butt excersizes) The flaxseed oil I bought was like $6 from Walmart on the vitamins aisle. And don't get cocoa butter lotion!! There's hardly any cocoa butter in there & there's a bunch of other junk that you dont want. I'm talking about getting the organic 100% cocoa butter from Sprouts (or whole foods or central market). It was around $8 and when you open it, it's hard. You have to scrape it out and rub it between your hands and it turns into an oil when it melts. Pretty cool

i live in socal in a small town thats not really known but im sure theres other towns near me that'll have those kinds of stores, i've heard about the flaxseed and coco butter but i didn't know if it would give the same good amounts , also with the flaxseed and vitamin e oil would it work the same way ?

oh and also i heard that the girls wrap themselves and sleep with it on too

also for the stretches, would i just do the glute one ? since i am just doing squats , kick backs, and bridges?

I honestly don't know which metho is more effective. And also, I think it might be different for each person. Some people say one didn't do anything for them, but the other did and visa versa. I'd just pick one and try it for at least a month or month and a half to see if it's doing anything for you before switching. Or I guess if you wanted to, you could do one method in the morning & one method at night?

I've read about the Saran wrap thing too. I'm conflicted on that because that's also a way to help LOSE weight. But, I've done organic castor oil on my skin of my stomach, followed by placing a wool cloth over that, then Saran wrap, then a heating pad. (To help with making that lower pooch go away & gut health.) But the Saran Wrap wasn't directly on my skin and honestly, I don't think that's smart to do since when it's warmed up, the toxic chemicals in it seep into your skin (and body). There might be a safer plastic wrap at one of those health food stores that you can do, but I'm not sure. I'd just pick like 3 panties that have full coverage and alternate wearing those with the fish oil to bed. And wash them seperately from your other clothes. Or even maybe old swimsuit bottoms, that might help with it not absorbing the oil?

I would do the really good stretching for your butt. Remember, you have 3 different muscles there: Gluteus Maximus, Gluteus Medius an Gluteus Minimus. So stretch in different ways to hit them all.

I'd still stretch all of your legs though, and really your whole body a little. Everything is tied in. But mostly butt, then you can go lighter on the stretching with your hamstrings & quads, then some calf. Then just a quick stretch out for the rest of you.

I just came across this thread and thought I'd share it. Not sure how effective it is, it seemed to work for her. I haven't heard any updates though
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20738

(20-06-2014, 04:13 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I'd still stretch all of your legs though, and really your whole body a little. Everything is tied in. But mostly butt, then you can go lighter on the stretching with your hamstrings & quads, then some calf. Then just a quick stretch out for the rest of you.

I just came across this thread and thought I'd share it. Not sure how effective it is, it seemed to work for her. I haven't heard any updates though

thank you so much <3 with everything

oh and i was also wondering with the lavender scent to kill out the fishoil smell would i have to get a specific kind??

and so with the saran wrap would i just have to wear a pair of panties and then saran wrap it around my bum or would you suggest not trying it ?

i also seen that the girls wrap their towels with the saran wrap too.

(20-06-2014, 05:28 PM)xonana.h Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 04:13 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I'd still stretch all of your legs though, and really your whole body a little. Everything is tied in. But mostly butt, then you can go lighter on the stretching with your hamstrings & quads, then some calf. Then just a quick stretch out for the rest of you.

thank you so much <3 with everything

oh and i was also wondering with the lavender scent to kill out the fishoil smell would i have to get a specific kind??

and so with the saran wrap would i just have to wear a pair of panties and then saran wrap it around my bum or would you suggest not trying it ?

i also seen that the girls wrap their towels with the saran wrap too.

No problem!! Smile Man, I wish I knew this when I was 15!! I would have gone nuts trying to get a butt! I've always had a complex about my booty until recently. Well, I guess I still have one since I'm trying to pump it up, but it's all positive now instead of negative Smile

Lavender oil, just get essential oil. Brand doesn't really matter. That's why I suggested you ask someone that works there where it is. When I first went there, I couldn't fid the essential oils until I asked. Lol. The ones I get come in tiny dark bottles, I think in 1.5 oz and 3 oz. (they might all come that way to preserve the oil, but I'm not positive.)

I would lay a towel down on your bed to where it's long from the side to the side of the bed, where your butt would be when you lay down. So if you roll around, you won't have to worry about it getting on your bottom sheets. I wouldn't wrap the towel around yourself, that seems like it would be a pain in the butt. (Haha!) plus it would unravel while you sleep.

Honestly I'd just not do the Saran wrap. I'd pick 3 panties or boyshorts or bikini bottoms that the oil wouldn't seep through as easily. Avoid any lace (obviously). I'm not sure what materials would be best honestly. But I would personally try satin or satin-like panties or boyshorts vs cotton. Cotton breathes better. So I'm thinking the more the fabric breathes, or has bigger holes, the more the oil will seep through.

I know they have cheap plastic-y slip on diaper covers (from having a baby) and I know they have protective undergarments for people who have a leaky bladder, but I'm not sure if they have those plastic slip on covers for adults. I would think that would be your best bet if they do. The baby one I felt kind of felt like a really thin cheap white plastic shower curtain (just to give you an idea).

But, I think you're over thinking it. Just give the towel & butt covering panties a try for a night. Worst thing that would happen is you have to wash your sheets

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon