Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No swelling - no growth? Never?

Exclamation 

So I've an thread here at breastnexus which says that if you get no swelling in the first 6 months of NB or if you get no long lasting swelling it won't work for you.
What do you guys think about this?
Can anyone proof this or the opposite?
I only get some swelling when I pump for a long time (2 hrs or longer), but I really don't have the time to pump that long every day! I'm grateful if I can noogle 30-60 mins, lol Tongue

So is it senseless for me to carry on with the NB? I'm doing my A levels next year, so I'll have less time than this year.. School is more important than noogling for the next year...

Heres the thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/printthread.php?tid=12513

30 to a hour is good enough maybe try something to help increase swelling like heat or muscle rub I heard for some people it helped them retain longer swelling to put on a bra and swoop and scoop after so a tight band loose cup bra.
Try massage first if you already do try a different massge to change it up.
On your measurement it looks like something changed slightly do you have progress pics and goal bra as well as measurement so you can be sure of no progress I didn't think I grew on bo unless I had my goal bra I was surprised because it was a lot of difference I couldnt see or measure.
I think if you are truly an a cup it could take longer for that reason too but not impossible so don't give up.

Do you take any supplements? That could be a easier more convenient way to nbe you could look at bo a few sites like bountiful breast suggest its first use was for teens who couldn't grow breast it seems to be easier for smaller or underdeveloped, I don't know your age though but maybe an option for you to research.

If the domes are not large enough to let your breasts expand with out touching the sides then they will not swell... I can get decent swelling in 5 minutes using larger domes where as with smaller ones you can pump all you want and the domes keep your breasts confined and in compression so they will not swell......

(17-06-2014, 02:00 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  30 to a hour is good enough maybe try something to help increase swelling like heat or muscle rub I heard for some people it helped them retain longer swelling to put on a bra and swoop and scoop after so a tight band loose cup bra.
Try massage first if you already do try a different massge to change it up.
On your measurement it looks like something changed slightly do you have progress pics and goal bra as well as measurement so you can be sure of no progress I didn't think I grew on bo unless I had my goal bra I was surprised because it was a lot of difference I couldnt see or measure.
I think if you are truly an a cup it could take longer for that reason too but not impossible so don't give up.

Do you take any supplements? That could be a easier more convenient way to nbe you could look at bo a few sites like bountiful breast suggest its first use was for teens who couldn't grow breast it seems to be easier for smaller or underdeveloped, I don't know your age though but maybe an option for you to research.

I tried flaxseed oil and I get slightly more swelling. I massage before, but I don't think it makes any difference if I do or not.
My measurements have definitely changed. I started at 82 (32.3") now I'm at 85 (33.5") which is more than one inch in 4 months - I started as an 32 A, now I am a 32 B. Some days I get so depressing because I have difficutlies to find a bra (32 B is hard to find here in Austria and there is spme space in 34 B).. I also have progress pics, is there a way to send then per PM or sth? I don't want to post them here..

I think NBE is definitely working for me it, but I'm not sure if the NB has to do with and it's annoying to noogle and i don't want to waste my time for sth which may not work.. So I don't know if I should go on wirh noogling or not. I grew 2cm from massaging only.

currently I'm not taking any supplements. I'm considering taking maca and wild yam but I wanted to undergo a hormone test before. But it's so expensive I can't afford it.
I think my breasts never really developed, before NBE... I'm turning 19 in 3 weeks.
thanks for your suggestion, bonita. What is bountiful breasts? I'm vegetarian,so I don't want to take ovaries or sth.

Karren, I'm using L domes and they are not touching the sides .. Do you think I should go to XXLs ? I think they may be way too big..

Not everyone reacts the same.. If they aren't touching I wouldn't buy larger ones.... and I don't know the statistics on women who noogle and don't have swelling but still have long term growth... I would keep using it... along with other NBE.... herbs....

(17-06-2014, 02:24 PM)Karren Wrote:  If the domes are not large enough to let your breasts expand with out touching the sides then they will not swell... I can get decent swelling in 5 minutes using larger domes where as with smaller ones you can pump all you want and the domes keep your breasts confined and in compression so they will not swell......

hi, karren. I'm trying to understand this. so if your breasts are touching the sides of the domes it's not a good idea? i have two sizes. i feel like the bigger size domes i don't get as much swelling bc my breasts barely move up at all in them whereas the small one, they rise further up rather than spreading out if you know what i mean. the bigger one is more uncomfortable bc i have a small chest overall so i can barely get to stay on.

(17-06-2014, 06:42 PM)nsas Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 02:24 PM)Karren Wrote:  If the domes are not large enough to let your breasts expand with out touching the sides then they will not swell... I can get decent swelling in 5 minutes using larger domes where as with smaller ones you can pump all you want and the domes keep your breasts confined and in compression so they will not swell......

hi, karren. I'm trying to understand this. so if your breasts are touching the sides of the domes it's not a good idea? i have two sizes. i feel like the bigger size domes i don't get as much swelling bc my breasts barely move up at all in them whereas the small one, they rise further up rather than spreading out if you know what i mean. the bigger one is more uncomfortable bc i have a small chest overall so i can barely get to stay on.

I think that for long term growth that the less they touch the sides the better.... because they fill the smaller ones and stick out further into the domes it makes is seem like they work better... but your basically using the vacume to pull only on the front of your breasts which pulls the rest of your breast into a confining tube.... most of your breast is actually being compressed into the small dome.. imho. Are you using the silicone rings? If not that may help reduce the opening of the larger dome making it more comfortable and fit better...
Rainbow 

I read this long ago from you Karren and didn't "get" it. I've been pumping now since mid-April and have yet to see swelling. I bought the Kangzhu medium domes since I'm only a 34A and thought they fit perfect. But my nightly pumping has never given me swelling. I have nursed both my kids for a very long time so I have that deflated, unfirm breast tissue so when I pump they expand in the dome tremendously. I paid attention last night and sure enough my breast expand to roughly 60% the circumference of the domes. Meaning they are touching. I was thinking touching as in the nipple. DUH!!! The large Kangzhu says it is 4.8" diameter and the medium is only 4" and if I buy that I'm hoping it will help. Plus I just read the muscle rub thread and will be purchasing some of that.

(30-06-2014, 06:01 PM)Karren Wrote:  Are you using the silicone rings? If not that may help reduce the opening of the larger dome making it more comfortable and fit better...

Hi Karren! Which silicone rings are you referring to? I think I'm ready to move up a cup size but they don't fit on my ribcage. I've tried campers tape and the noogleberry foam rings but I'm looking for a better option. Thanks Smile

I received my large Kangzhu domes today (gotta love Amazon Prime), tried thwm out tonight and I SWEAR I had swelling. More experimenting tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon