Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging flaxseed oil onto breasts can it cause stretchmarks?

Got told when using it on the butt for making it bigger that it needs to be used with vitamin e to stop it causing stretchmarks. Wondering if its the same on the breasts?

Growth causes stretch marks so I guess but not flaxseed I don't think but adding vitamin e could be a good idea.

(17-06-2014, 10:19 AM)khaleesi Wrote:  Got told when using it on the butt for making it bigger that it needs to be used with vitamin e to stop it causing stretchmarks. Wondering if its the same on the breasts?

Para las estrias va fenomenal el aceite de almendras dulces,saludos.

Thanks for sharing these information about breast massaging oil. Great result for these treatments , i am also used these oil. Last time i visited at dubai hospital name as cocoona surgery hospital. i was treat my breast at there hospital. you will also search Breast enlargement Dubai you get result. thanks
[Image: breast-augmentation-dubai.jpg]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon