Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Women....

No, I would never be attracted to a man with breasts nor be okay with my man growing his. I am not judgmental though and I accept everyone for who they are but I wouldn't be attracted to the person sexually. I might connect with them on an emotional level but wouldn't want to be with them as anything more than friends.

(18-06-2014, 07:47 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I thought of something one main problem for me if a man I was with took female hormones or pm is that I need a lot of sex and I hear a lot of you say it reduces want or ability for that.

That's something I completely agree with 100%. And I wouldn't want his breast bigger than mine. It would be kinda of a blow to my confidence if my partner was more womanly then I.

(18-06-2014, 07:47 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I thought of something one main problem for me if a man I was with took female hormones or pm is that I need a lot of sex and I hear a lot of you say it reduces want or ability for that.

i was with my ex for a few years and took pm for about 6 months before stopping cause i hated the fact of hiding such a huge thing. My function was not effected nor was my libido, my penis definitely desensitized a bit but if anything that was fine cause i dont las tlong to begin with so this def helped satisfy her more.
Curious as to what a woman would do if she found a man sexy, intellectually and physically and then things got in the moment and the shirts came off and he had a solid a cup. I don't know breasts like you women do, but would an a cup be sufficient in being okay to handle? Obviously the last thing a woman probably wants in bed is to have her strong man on top and see his chest bouncing around but just curious. I want breasts but I don't want to be alone, just beign single i figured it's a good time to indulge

OK this is an a cup http://drluudoan.luudoancosmeticinstitut...age_1a.jpg
Or
B
http://www.psinteractive.net/bam5_p.jpg
I wouldn't even really notice it on a man so don't worry!

C
http://www.bellevueplasticsurgeons.com/g...880375.jpg

I included sizes so you can imagine on a mans body the a maybe b wouldn't be very obvious there is only about an inch in between cup sizes and an a is only 1 inch bigger than the underbust measurement.
The sizes are guesses from experience because most women wear the wrong size.
Like half of us said we wouldn't mind, if you find someone who really likes you its probably not going to be an issue.
Here you can see more sizes
http://www.brabandproject.com

but add a bra and boom absolutely noticeable. I would love to find a bra with absolutely no show and gives the support and comfort of a real bra. Not a sports or anything just something light to hold them in place and not smoosh them. Thank you for the posts, I feel the A looks more like a borderline aa/a and b cup is definitely very nice, but you sure people wouldnt notice that? And the c definitely looks like a deflated version of most c cups. My last 3 gf's all had C cups and they stood out pretty nice. Even if I had them, wearing fitted shirts, which i dont care, I shave my body and keep my finger nails painted clear so im sure those aspects stand out already just curious what others would think, and more or less what a woman would. Which has already been discussed, just reiterating without intent of risk of sounding redundant.

That's what a real c cup looks like( for a c cup only 3 to 4 inches bigger than underbust your ex's were probably D's if they were bigger but didn't know it because they wore the wrong band.
I used to be a 32c/d but on my figure was flat because my back added more inches to my bust measurement than my breasts did compared to my underbust measurement.
Like this sort of bra?
http://store.americanapparel.net/abstrac...e_rsals353
Well in measurements most men are probably an a or b anyway without having breast eg if your measurement s were 36 underbust and 37-38 you would be about 36A or b depending on volume of breast it might not fill them out properly because the volume still wouldn't be the same without breasts

Good grief! Some of the pictures on that site. Interesting products, but in shopping for underwear, I get tired of all those pictures of sad, twisty, trying to be sexy girls that look like they need to see a chiropractor. It's just pitiful after a while. They don't make the men look tortured in their ads. Hahaha! But I like the options and also interesting to see the what the sizes are in the UK. I know breasts have gotten bigger (in general) over the years, but I had no idea. I am huge, baby! And I am a classic! Pretty sure I am gonna stick my chest out a little bit more today! I may even strut!

(18-06-2014, 10:31 PM)char Wrote:  Good grief! Some of the pictures on that site. Interesting products, but in shopping for underwear, I get tired of all those pictures of sad, twisty, trying to be sexy girls that look like they need to see a chiropractor. It's just pitiful after a while. They don't make the men look tortured in their ads. Hahaha! But I like the options and also interesting to see the what the sizes are in the UK. I know breasts have gotten bigger (in general) over the years, but I had no idea. I am huge, baby! And I am a classic! Pretty sure I am gonna stick my chest out a little bit more today! I may even strut!

Haha yh no curves women just she looks sort of ill right? I think its so they don't look sexy just fashion on there I just found it googling bralet.

A muscular men with breasts would be very weird. Like a bearded lady. With mustache. It's the kind of thing that makes people confused since one of the very first things our unconscious (and conscious) mind wants to know about someone when we first see them, is their sex. If we can't determine or it's confusing it makes us uncomfortable and we like the person less. And we of course wouldn't be sexually attracted to them.

I guess I'm in the minority, here. Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon