Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else find themselves looking at women's boobs alot since

that's a big yes

I get so jealous of my fiancee and her 40d boobs. Im sporting barely even an a cup. I haven't started anything yet. All this stuff is really overwhelming and im just trying to wrap my head around it all. I know ill start one day though and im looking forward to having boobs of my own.

Usually enviously!!! Lol

Yeeees.
I'm so jealous of my best friend - she's beautiful and her figure's amazing- she is really thin (no cellulite!) and has big breats - 75D. It looks huge on her because she is so skinny. But my butt is bigger and nicer as she has none Tongue

(15-06-2014, 07:52 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Me too! I think I've actually become desensitised to women's bodies, I mainly just see them as something with which to compare my own these days! I also google image search different measurements /terms / celebrities to compare myself :S If my boyfriend saw my history he'd be pretty concerned :L

my boyfriend has seen my internet history, and he said he is buying me a nb (today actually) so that it will stop.
Lol.

He just wants me to be happy. (:

(26-06-2014, 04:58 PM)beckums Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 07:52 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Me too! I think I've actually become desensitised to women's bodies, I mainly just see them as something with which to compare my own these days! I also google image search different measurements /terms / celebrities to compare myself :S If my boyfriend saw my history he'd be pretty concerned :L

my boyfriend has seen my internet history, and he said he is buying me a nb (today actually) so that it will stop.
Lol.

That's really cool of your hubby Smile I was pretty embarrassed when my hubby stumbled across my internet history too :s
I kinda gave up in the end and stopped hiding it and explained breast nexus away as a breast health website. Lucky for me he brought it!

(26-06-2014, 07:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Lol.

That's really cool of your hubby Smile I was pretty embarrassed when my hubby stumbled across my internet history too :s
I kinda gave up in the end and stopped hiding it and explained breast nexus away as a breast health website. Lucky for me he brought it!

It's really sweet of him yes. But Tbh before him I was happy with my breasts. its his fixation on curvy women that I unintentionally adopted. When I first confessed to him of the expensive creams and such I had blown cash on (before discovering this beautiful site) he told me how he used to take extense or whatever (male enhancement) now we are really open with each other about it. kind of like identifying and empathizing with each other's vulnerabilities.

On a side note, hubs wants me to give him the details on price and particular order. I've made a thread asking about some sizes and necessary add ons if applicable. Kindly drop by if you have some food for thought (:

Always have and probably always will.
Yarrr!

(26-06-2014, 07:39 PM)beckums Wrote:  
(26-06-2014, 07:31 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Lol.

It's really sweet of him yes. But Tbh before him I was happy with my breasts. its his fixation on curvy women that I unintentionally adopted. When I first confessed to him of the expensive creams and such I had blown cash on (before discovering this beautiful site) he told me how he used to take extense or whatever (male enhancement) now we are really open with each other about it. kind of like identifying and empathizing with each other's vulnerabilities.

On a side note, hubs wants me to give him the details on price and particular order. I've made a thread asking about some sizes and necessary add ons if applicable. Kindly drop by if you have some food for thought (:

Oh yes the size issue. Well id suggest to measure across the width of your breasts as best as you can and then check the noggleberry or kangzhu website for the size of their cups to compare. Peggy started a kangzhu thread that's very detailed on cup width etc kangzhu and noogle cups, its a good start point Smile

Thanks for your quick reply, Ella!
I actually have been on that thread. I think my big issue is I've been on so many threads that I haven't retained the info I need for my specific boobie situation.
I have constricted breasts (think mild mild tuberous breasts) and have read that larger domes can round out better while smaller domes pull your boobs forward. I imagine I would be a small-medium sized dome in the first place but was wondering if anyone knew if I should go bigger (I.e the medium dome or maybe even large) to be able to fix the shape. I was also wondering if there's a big deal in upgrading the pump.
So confused Lol. I didn't want to high jack this thread as its not really on topic but no one's answering and my boogie greed has me excited to get this order on the road.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon