Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else find themselves looking at women's boobs alot since

That's what got me into NBE in the first place: when I realized basically everyone had larger breasts than me INCLUDING middle schoolers! *sigh* I know it's bad, but I felt inferior and that it would make a bf desire other more well-endowed females. Granted when I was a teen I WAS cheated on with a huge-chested female.

It doesn't help having a ton of male friends and constantly hearing about large racks and the disappointment of a smaller rack. It screws with your head!

Comparing yourself to others can take a heavy toll on yourself.

(18-06-2014, 10:42 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Comparing yourself to others can take a heavy toll on yourself.

Agreed that would be . Mine is more curiosity and observing more than anything.
In fact the more i look the more i realise im grateful for what i have Smile always want more dont get me wrong but its just a novelty now to observe other women. Im just judging them just curious Smile

Ps just checked my eyelids and yip my irons low again. Been feeling that way lately but your comment prompted me to check Smile

response to http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20917

(18-06-2014, 10:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps just checked my eyelids and yip my irons low again. Been feeling that way lately but your comment prompted me to check Smile

Dr Oz has a lot of good health information on his (tv show) website. http://www.doctoroz.com/

(18-06-2014, 10:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 10:42 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Comparing yourself to others can take a heavy toll on yourself.

In fact the more i look the more i realise im grateful for what i have Smile always want more dont get me wrong but its just a novelty now to observe other women. Im just judging them just curious Smile

Ps just checked my eyelids and yip my irons low again. Been feeling that way lately but your comment prompted me to check Smile

How do you check your eyelids to determine if you're low iron?

(19-06-2014, 12:14 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  response to http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20917

(18-06-2014, 10:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ps just checked my eyelids and yip my irons low again. Been feeling that way lately but your comment prompted me to check Smile

Dr Oz has a lot of good health information on his (tv show) website. http://www.doctoroz.com/

Thanks lovely. Dont worry i know follow worship and madly deeply love Dr Oz! .......hmmmmmmmm *smilesdreamily*....

(19-06-2014, 12:18 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 10:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

How do you check your eyelids to determine if you're low iron?

Pull your bottom eyelid down by your bottom lashes, if its pales its an indication of low iron like mine always is. I do it to hubby and his eyes are bright red as with when i make my boss do it cause i know he has excellent iron levels.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/iron-defi...igued-pt-2
use your finger to move your eyelid just enough to see behind it in the mirror. or see the video link above.

I remember the show saying that vitamin C helps with iron absorption and menstruation lowers iron levels.

(15-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!

The fascination to have huge boobs takes a toll for individuals who are self conscience about their breast size. We see it over and over here in the desperation from minors to adults feeling inadequate about their lack of size in their posts. (Scary)

Most members come here wanting to find or learn about breast growth. So I'd caution members about the weight and tone of their posts in regards to unrealistic claims of growth, and over the top pics and how it may have un-intended consequence into driving people into taking dangerous risks when supplementing. We (all) have an obligation to be responsible and sensitive for individuals needing guidance and support here. (KEEP IT REAL PLEASE)

Question-what's the average breast size?

You'd be surprised!!

I think if every woman wore the correct bra the average would be a DD+
Mine sound unrealistic but its true that's how nbe worked for me and I think anyone can have any goal size as long as they understand the obvious the bigger you want the longer it will take.
I love huge breast I used to be near flat at a c/d now mine are a good size, I think if I kept at nbe I could have huge breasts I don't understand this problem?

(19-06-2014, 01:31 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!

The fascination to have huge boobs takes a toll for individuals who are self conscience about their breast size. We see it over and over here in the desperation from minors to adults feeling inadequate about their lack of size in their posts. (Scary)

Most members come here wanting to find or learn about breast growth. So I'd caution members about the weight and tone of their posts in regards to unrealistic claims of growth, and over the top pics and how it may have un-intended consequence into driving people into taking dangerous risks when supplementing. We (all) have an obligation to be responsible and sensitive for individuals needing guidance and support here. (KEEP IT REAL PLEASE)

Question-what's the average breast size?

You'd be surprised!!

I think if every woman wore the correct bra the average would be a DD+
Mine sound unrealistic but its true that's how nbe worked for me and I think anyone can have any goal size as long as they understand the obvious the bigger you want the longer it will take.
I love huge breast I used to be near flat at a c/d now mine are a good size, I think if I kept at nbe I could have huge breasts I don't understand this problem?

This was more or less my point, (and I'm in no way throwing big boobies under the bus, I've posted a thread of devotion for big ones too, guilty) btw, I'm a fan too. Big Grin not meant as a call to arms. Wink

Very discouraged and desperate- please help!

Am I doomed? Never developed

Need Desperate Help Sad

Desperate for help with my tuberous breast!

New & need advice.

My point exactly.

My apologies to ELLA, I poohed in her nice thread. Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon