Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone else find themselves looking at women's boobs alot since

(16-06-2014, 07:15 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 07:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 06:53 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!

The fascination to have huge boobs takes a toll for individuals who are self conscience about their breast size. We see it over and over here in the desperation from minors to adults feeling inadequate about their lack of size in their posts. (Scary)

Most members come here wanting to find or learn about breast growth. So I'd caution members about the weight and tone of their posts in regards to unrealistic claims of growth, and over the top pics and how it may have un-intended consequence into driving people into taking dangerous risks when supplementing. We (all) have an obligation to be responsible and sensitive for individuals needing guidance and support here. (KEEP IT REAL PLEASE)

Question-what's the average breast size?

You'd be surprised!!

I'm surprised someone like you is using the Noogleberry.
Watch out please!

No surprise to me, I don't own a noogleberry or a pump, I've looked into it, even asked karren for advice and to make me one. Smile

Didn't work out though.

And what does someone like you mean, hannah?

Nothing personal take it easy, You didnt sound like the type using a Noogleberry. Maybe just like me..

*Since having bad experience with NB I have a scary obesession with my breasts

(16-06-2014, 07:16 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 07:15 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 07:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 06:53 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 09:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Breasts are beautiful in all shapes and sizes!

The fascination to have huge boobs takes a toll for individuals who are self conscience about their breast size. We see it over and over here in the desperation from minors to adults feeling inadequate about their lack of size in their posts. (Scary)

Most members come here wanting to find or learn about breast growth. So I'd caution members about the weight and tone of their posts in regards to unrealistic claims of growth, and over the top pics and how it may have un-intended consequence into driving people into taking dangerous risks when supplementing. We (all) have an obligation to be responsible and sensitive for individuals needing guidance and support here. (KEEP IT REAL PLEASE)

Question-what's the average breast size?

You'd be surprised!!

I'm surprised someone like you is using the Noogleberry.
Watch out please!

No surprise to me, I don't own a noogleberry or a pump, I've looked into it, even asked karren for advice and to make me one. Smile

Didn't work out though.

And what does someone like you mean, hannah?

Nothing personal take it easy, You didnt sound like the type using a Noogleberry. Maybe just like me..

*Since having bad experience with NB I have a scary obesession with my breasts

I should have put a smiley next to the question, actually you made me laugh with your comment! Big Grin

What's funny was the part I deleted about a long time fascination with boobs, I guess that makes me normal though, lol. Wink

I see that you joined yesterday, so welcome (glad you're here). The sarcasm comes by the way of smart-ass people like myself and many others here, Rolleyes so please don't be offended. Smile we've been known to have some fun here at BN too!!.

I've had other bad experiences from NBE, so I can relate with ya there, lol.

Good luck Cool

I find myself looking at mine a lot more too, even when walking by reflections in glass, mirrors, car paint etc. it's bad! LOL

(16-06-2014, 06:56 PM)Karren Wrote:  Lately I've been looking at womens handbags or purses! then their boobs! lol

Ha ha Karren, precious Tongue

(16-06-2014, 07:48 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I find myself looking at mine a lot more too, even when walking by reflections in glass, mirrors, car paint etc. it's bad! LOL

I do that too Blush its a novelty being able to see some boobies jiggling for the first time in my life!

(16-06-2014, 08:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 07:48 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I find myself looking at mine a lot more too, even when walking by reflections in glass, mirrors, car paint etc. it's bad! LOL

I do that too Blush its a novelty being able to see some boobies jiggling for the first time in my life!

AWESOME GIRL! Congrats!

Movie time!! lol... we want to see too!

(16-06-2014, 11:54 PM)Karren Wrote:  

Movie time!! lol... we want to see too!

Pmsl theres not that much to see lol

I've ALWAYS been looking at them!! Not only are they beautiful to look at, but I also check `em out see what shape and size I'd like to have, as if I had a choice!

You & I, Ella! I will be in the bathroom and thought oh wow, they can jiggle now!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon