Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bad experiences Breast pumps/Noogelberry?

Exclamation 

Hi there,

I've been using the Noogleberry and had damage in no time..Lost all shape! I am looking for companions who also have had negative experiences with noogleberry.
Together we can talk about what we can do when the damage is done and maybe more..

So please share your bad or negative experience with everybody so we can find out what we can do

Love, a damaged person

The only bad experience I've had was my own fault.... too much pressure does all kinds of bad things to your breasts!

hi hannah. would you mind talking about the technique you used. do you think there was too much pressure and/or time. i'm very close to ordering a noogleberry kit. i'm generally, very conservative with new things. i think it was jenniferlove who spoke of, maybe 10 minute increments of noogling followed by massage and rest and repeating, a technique i'm more inclined to imitate. if you've lost all shape, it sounds like maybe, you were too aggressive which, i think, many would tend to be, especially in the beginning with the excitement. also, not sure, but whenever you are tearing tissue like weight-lifting or building tissue or any activity that might require tissue repair, maybe, including some extra protein in the diet would facilitate the repair. maybe, aggressive noogling is similar. just thinking out loud. i don't mean to discount that you've had a legitimately bad experience.

I have only heard of damage from pumping if the pump was the wrong size or you pump too hard but most people get great results and improved shape.
What happened?

how were the cup sizes par rapport à your breast?

I was always a very conservative noogler but still managed to get a stretchmark, stretched nipples and shooting pains in my nipple one day when I overdid it - NEVER made that mistake again.
All of this could have been avoided with the exception of the stretchmark (which isn't too bad but its there). So im not a huge noogle fan but I do admit its a good way to get blood circulating to my breasts as I have terrible circulation so for that reason I will doing very mild and a few noogles when I get the chance Smile

Its worked soo beautifully for soo many here so don't give up Smile

Hi everybody,

I had cup AA and used the medium domes with foam rings.
The damage came when i went hydro noogling something found out by someone at the noogleberry forum. I overpumped slightly, but i couldnt release the pressure it didn't work i had to pull my finger in the sides of my cups and then it finally released. I saw my breast letterly collapse, and since then almostly no recovery.
Enlarged nipples and 2d breasts.
I am so sad because of it, it ruined my life and i dont know what to do.
I told Lucy but she doesnt want to help me.
She says its impossible what have happened. She doubts my story and i think she is a unscrupulous bitch.
When i ordered the NB device the only paper added was how to put the device together but NOTHING about the way you should use it and not a single warning.
I feel like she abuses desperate women to fill her own pocket.
And that she doesnt reply to any of my mails makes me very upset.
How can someone who's partly responsible for this, not show their face?
The only thing i can get to is that she likes me and other women having damage like this. She enjoys beeing greedy and destroying breasts.
If anybody out here still wants to buy a breast pump then at least dont buy a Noogleberry. Because she is just like her twitter account says a good marketeer she knows how to misled desperate women.

Watch out because when i went hydronoogling it was my last and third time i paid 50 euro to be maimed.
Oh and LUCY DANN if you read this don't you ever forget what goes around comes around.
You could be happy now up high in the trees counting your money earned over the backs of desperate women but here at the other side of the English sea we say even though the lie is fast the truth will come and the payment you then get might be your last.
So enjoy your time indecent piece of garbage!

Ladies i beg you, whatever you want to change about youself don't buy this torture tool.
And think twice, what about al the 2'nd hand noogleberry systems beeing sold out here? It has a reason!
Oh and don't fall for Lucy Danss bad marketeeer stratagy it is all fake these great results.

Great an honest and well hearted person in a evil world

Oh and FrenchBoobs.. i dont speak french..i'm sorry.

That sucks! Any product out on the market can harm someone some how..... I'm sure that people who get injured in car accidents say the same thing about GM or Ford... doesn't mean that everyone should stop buying cars.... or will stop.... I've been using breast pumps for years... thousands of time and have not experienced anything that severe.... but like everything else in life... there are risks.....

(16-06-2014, 03:32 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi everybody,

I had cup AA and used the medium domes with foam rings.
The damage came when i went hydro noogling something found out by someone at the noogleberry forum. I overpumped slightly, but i couldnt release the pressure it didn't work i had to pull my finger in the sides of my cups and then it finally released. I saw my breast letterly collapse, and since then almostly no recovery.
Enlarged nipples and 2d breasts.
I am so sad because of it, it ruined my life and i dont know what to do.
I told Lucy but she doesnt want to help me.
She says its impossible what have happened. She doubts my story and i think she is a unscrupulous bitch.
When i ordered the NB device the only paper added was how to put the device together but NOTHING about the way you should use it and not a single warning.
I feel like she abuses desperate women to fill her own pocket.
And that she doesnt reply to any of my mails makes me very upset.
How can someone who's partly responsible for this, not show their face?
The only thing i can get to is that she likes me and other women having damage like this. She enjoys beeing greedy and destroying breasts.
If anybody out here still wants to buy a breast pump then at least dont buy a Noogleberry. Because she is just like her twitter account says a good marketeer she knows how to misled desperate women.

Watch out because when i went hydronoogling it was my last and third time i paid 50 euro to be maimed.
Oh and LUCY DANN if you read this don't you ever forget what goes around comes around.
You could be happy now up high in the trees counting your money earned over the backs of desperate women but here at the other side of the English sea we say even though the lie is fast the truth will come and the payment you then get might be your last.
So enjoy your time indecent piece of garbage!

Ladies i beg you, whatever you want to change about youself don't buy this torture tool.
And think twice, what about al the 2'nd hand noogleberry systems beeing sold out here? It has a reason!
Oh and don't fall for Lucy Danss bad marketeeer stratagy it is all fake these great results.

Great an honest and well hearted person in a evil world

I'm really sorry that happened to you I can't believe Lucy didn't help were you rude or anything because I admit I was upset when she recommend me a size too small and wrote a slightly annoyed email back to her she sent me the next size up free so she was very helpful in the end.
Maybe try to contact again I can understand it would have been scary feeling them stuck but all over the noogleberry forum says pump slow dont over do it! you should take at least a some responsibilty to what happened its not the fault of a hand pump that you choose the exact pressure comfortable to you, yes its easy to over pump the noogleberry is designed to pump air rather than water most of us have no problems and great results using a pump and slightly over pumping leaves tiny temporary red dots not ruin breast so you must have gone much harder.
I don't think Lucy gets that much profit she could charge much more for what she sells we mostly choose noogleberry because the low price and good quality compared to other pumps, like I said I was angry she sent me the bigger size I originally requested free doesn't sound like the person you describe.
And have you seen what beautiful results there are in the forums? And yes they are real women's beautiful results nobody else I have ever seen claim she ruined their breasts
You could try using her eBay to message in case there's a problem with the other?
Try to relax and feel less anger because you aren't being sensible in the right place to fix your breasts so have a read here I suggest massaging to start maybe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon