Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does what goes ON have to go IN?

After almost 2 months of my current program, I've decided to switch it up and really get to kicking some NBE butt! Lol. I'm also working on all over body & really focusing on growing some booty along with beefing up my chicken legs and growing some boobies Smile I weight lift with a trainer friend 3x a week, and now have been instructed to also do air squats every single day on top of weight train.

Anywho, this is what I will do again after breaking for a week. Will gradually increase pills to get these doses

Massage 2-3 times a day (changing between flaxseed oil, 100% cocoa butter, and Avacado oil)

Progesterone cream 2x a day
Goats Rue 1 pill 4x a day
Shatavari 2pills 1x a day
Fenugreek 3pills 3 times a day
Blessed Thistle 2pills 1 time a day
Multivitamin & Omega 3's (for general health)
Gelatin pills
I also eat really well and take in a lot of calories, and eat nuts, oils, almond butter, protein, berries, greens and chia seeds to help me turn into a "BEEFCAKE!" lol. Beefcake in a sexy feminine way Wink

Will also be adding Maca. EXCITED about maca!!

Am also ordering a Noogleberry as we speak. AND SERIOUSLY considering doing the "Grow Yours" program right along with everything else. I have breastfed and relactated (worked to get my breastmilk back after loosing it). So all these pills and playing with my girls is not new for me. In fact, I had to pump 8-12 times a day and "power pump", so this new NBE regimine is actually easier than what I've done.

So, I read several times in these threads that what you put IN your body is what type of oil or cream you should put ON your body. (if you take phytoestrogens, massage with oil that has phytoestrogens. If you take PM, massage with PM. Etc) Well, what if I just massage with aguaje/buriti oil on breasts and butt without actually ingesting it? Would it be a waste of money if it's not ingested? I really don't want to take anymore than I already am.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon