Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU? SHARE YOUR STORY!

HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU? SHARE YOUR STORY!
So this morning I found myself rushing to my car running out the door, still buttoning my chef coat while pulling out of the garage, tearing out of my drive way and racing to the freeway onramp when I realized I didn't have my pill container and Almased for the day. You better believe I flipped a u-turn and raced back home ending up being about 20 minutes late to work just so I could keep on schedule with my program with PM, Flaxseed Pill, Vitamin B complex and Almased. What a morning!

Please share a story as well! Have a great day gals and an amazing weekend!

No stories? Guess I am the only one! LOL

Serious? I modified the vacuum system on my car so I can hook up my breast pump domes while I drive... lol. to and from work.... on business trips....

(13-06-2014, 09:47 PM)Karren Wrote:  Serious? I modified the vacuum system on my car so I can hook up my breast pump domes while I drive... lol. to and from work.... on business trips....

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Very creative solution!

I kicked myself, but during the week on the way to work I realized , I left my Spoon of PM extract on the counter, needless to say I was not turning around to get it. I hate being late for work. Although i`ll admit to having some 800mg tabs in my toolbox.
I was more upset the DW had disposed of the spoon and contents by the time I returned home in the evening.

Had to leave my luggage on a campsite to take my bf to hospital. Left the meds that make my head spin and make me feel like I have flu when i don't take them...was slightly more upset to have left my nbe herbs :L

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon