Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about my weird looking breasts!!!

Hello,

I am new here and I have a few questions regarding my breasts (pics below)

The first picture is the natural state of my breasts, second one is if I massage them for a few seconds. They appear rounder and better in the second picture, but that does not last long. Is this common?

A bit of background on me:

Got my period at 14. At 16, I had gained some weight, but breasts were still not developed. At 17, I had an eating disorder that I resolved 3 years later. Probably this contributed to many of my problems.

Now I am 25, 130lbs, 5'3 suffering with amenorrhea (lack of periods). My endocrinologist thinks its a combination of PCOS and hypothalamic amenorrhea (coming from my eating disorder) Ugh, I am a mess. I have no confidence, and due to my low self esteem I have never had a partner and still a virgin.

What do you suggest I do? I massage a bit daily and only use goats rue for now. I fear of using pumps because it might make my breasts more tuberous and give me stretch marks.

Please help Smile

Attached Files
.pdf Full page photo.pdf Size: 150.87 KB  Downloads: 569
.pdf Full page photo 2.pdf Size: 145.55 KB  Downloads: 349

Hi there.
Firstly I feel terrible that no one has had a chance to shed some light on your bust situation.
Luckily for you, it seems we have very similar breasts.
I too experienced an eating disorder (which did not lead to lack of period however as I was quite chubby during most of it) but I also experienced drug addiction from 13-17 (I am 21 now and even quit cigarettes this year) so yay us for perseverance!

Regarding the massage =rounder effect, yes like you myself and others on this forum with constricted breast tissue notice a nicer shape when massaged or even cold.

I'm sure when you go through weight fluctuation you probably don't really notice, but the breasts protrude instead of growing from the sides. This is because the tissue at the base is narrow , co.stricter and probably dense.
But what does this all mean?

It means that before getting in to herbs (which are best to be avoided unless guided by your endocrinologist since you are already experiencing hormone irregularities) you would greatly benefit from massage and a suction device aka a tissue expander.
This will help round out your shape.

I'm about to add photos to my program page of just massage and a breast cream (which I still feel will benefit you to check out as the cream is actually messing with my hormones so I would say the shape improvements are from massage.)

For future posts, the best answers will be given when you are able to provide side views as well, since they give a more accurate display of tissue constriction.

Happy growing and feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions (:
Ps- I refrained to address you by your log in because I don't think your breasts are weird at all and are more common than the media lets us believe.
Given the aforementioned dysphormic experiences we seem to share, I feel it would be a good idea to make a new user name. Like a plant, your girls won't grow unless you give them love first. (:

Thank you, thank you for your reply. Since we have similar backgrounds, I had a few questions for you (or anyone else that might have an answer)

Have you ever thought of doing surgery only to correct the constriction?
I hate the idea of having implants in my body and having to repeat the surgery every ten years or so. But I would be okay with a rounder shape of my current size.

Also, and this is random, were you a stomach sleeper?
I don't know if it has anything to do with breasts, but as a teenager I loooooved to sleep on my stomach, and I feel that all that pressure on my chest could have led to my deformity.

Thank you for your kind words. I will change my login name, I agree I am often too harsh on myself, and should be more accepting.

(30-06-2014, 02:02 PM)weirdbreasted Wrote:  Thank you, thank you for your reply. Since we have similar backgrounds, I had a few questions for you (or anyone else that might have an answer)

Have you ever thought of doing surgery only to correct the constriction?
I hate the idea of having implants in my body and having to repeat the surgery every ten years or so. But I would be okay with a rounder shape of my current size.

Also, and this is random, were you a stomach sleeper?
I don't know if it has anything to do with breasts, but as a teenager I loooooved to sleep on my stomach, and I feel that all that pressure on my chest could have led to my deformity.

Thank you for your kind words. I will change my login name, I agree I am often too harsh on myself, and should be more accepting.

I have I have I have.
I have emailed doctors in my province and the one beside me looking in to fat transfer to the breasts. Here in Canada it is 10k and up , but during the procedure they use these technique called needle release to fix our constricted tissue.
You will not receive the same results as 'scoring the tissue' inside of the breasts but it is also much less invasive, less scaring (I say less because some people are susceptible to Keloid scars but otherwise I'd say no scarring) and no true incisions are made.
Usually when done alone, this procedure can greatly reduce constriction, and give a breast increase of a half cup-full cup. (Multiple fat transfers done over time yield the biggest Gains as some tissue is bound to die in the transfer)
But with brava or noogle berry increases of 1-2 Cup sizes in one go have been reporter and photographed. Its important to note that since there are no incisions , this Will do nothing to reduce areola size (but most likely it will the shape by releasing the constriction )

I myself yearn to get my hormones in order (if necessary)
Try out bovine ovary and do a couple years of noogle berry and if I'm still not satisfied, so long as I've truly been consistent, I will opt for AFT + RIGGOTOMIES.
(That's the name of the described procedure)

I never slept on my stomach, still love my side and the only.tummy sleeper I know of is busty but I was a bra sleeper. I feel the early use of a bra may have prevented growth. But I cant be sure.

Hope this helpsSmile
And yay for the name change.
Cant wait to see something neat and creative.

It feels like we are twin sisters!!!! Thank you so much for replying. Can I bug you with a few more questions pls?

Have you ever been on birth control for your hormones? Has that helped at all? I like the idea of herbs but at least with the pill you know exactly what you are supplementing and by how much.

I was wondering if maybe this whole thing is a congenital, birth defect problem? I am saying that because until I was 16, they should have been somewhat developed, but they looked exactly the same.

I would love to do the fat transfer, but I feel like there is not a lot of research or safety records with this surgery and I would rather wait to hear more definite conclusion on it.

New username Smile

(30-06-2014, 05:46 PM)blessed88 Wrote:  It feels like we are twin sisters!!!! Thank you so much for replying. Can I bug you with a few more questions pls?

Have you ever been on birth control for your hormones? Has that helped at all? I like the idea of herbs but at least with the pill you know exactly what you are supplementing and by how much.

I was wondering if maybe this whole thing is a congenital, birth defect problem? I am saying that because until I was 16, they should have been somewhat developed, but they looked exactly the same.

I would love to do the fat transfer, but I feel like there is not a lot of research or safety records with this surgery and I would rather wait to hear more definite conclusion on it.

New username Smile

Love love love the new username, blessed!
Congenital is a great possibility. My busty mother and sister both have the snoopy shape and high fold and lower poles but important to note: neither of them is smaller than a D cup which means we should still be able to grow!

I had terrible periods before birth control, blood clots and extreme pain the first few days. I assume because ( I believe) I'm estrogen dominant. I am on alysena aka alesse it's a low dose estrogen+progestin pill. I haven't had a heavy period since.
I would like to switch to copper iud and then after detoxing out the reminents of the pill I will save up money for a hormone panel to determine if I have a progesterone deficiency. It's commonly linked to our breast shape. at least according to the forum. I'll be sure to keep Ya in the loop (:

Maca root is a supplement that doesn't add anything you don't have already but is an adaptogen so it sends what you do have to the right receptors in the right dose.
I imagine having your hormones tested would allow you to know what you need to add to your body via diet and herbs and Maca would help make sure if you dosed one too high it wouldn't affect you negatively (so long as you begin with the hormone panel so as not to consume high doses of one thing you're already dominant in or something.
The truth is, with all of the xenoestrogens in plastic and other parts of our environment even birth control is a guessingg game because regardless how many hormones we add to the body , there are only so many receptors. You do ny want estrogen or another hormone to steal all of the receptors causing imbalance. In summary, Maca would be beneficial even when taking birth control(so long as it's two hours before or after) and birth control being foreign synthetized hormones is not necessarily better.

Noogle berry can work without fat transfer you just have to keep a maintenance session if you ever reach your goal (I've read that boobie greed kicks in so there are always new goals>Big Grin) but fat transfer in the last five years has really broken through and now they can even tell apart calcification of the tissue vs precancerous calcification. So they do an mri at consultation to determine if you are suitable for the procedure, but it's always good to follow your gut and heart. (:

heyy blessed88, did you try using pm? I had breasts that looked a little bit like yours right now. my period came really late compared with my friends and had really only nipples throughout high school. After high school I started taking birth control for 1.5 year which gave me a little tissue but still it wasn't enough to even fill an a cup. Later my sister insisted me to drink everyday a high protein shake just to gain a little bit cause my body still looked like a 10 year old boy Sad ( I didn't really had an eating disorder during highschool but I also didn't really ate healthy ). Anyways I started taking protein shakes a year ago and it really transformed my body. I went from a small uneven a cup to a small uneven b cup and from no ass to beyonce!!! Then I started taking pm without breaks and went from an uneven small b cup to a full even b cup. During this time I was still taking my protein shakes everyday.
I am not saying that this will help for everyone but you can give it a try. Just please don't feel insecure about your body, it is changing everyday, you can make your body look anyway you like it to be, you just need a little bit of patience. I am 22 years old and also still a virgin but don't really care anymore, I need to be 100% happy with myself in order to give myself away like that lol Tongue

Good for you! Let me just say that I was a virgin till my mid-twenties when I met my then boyfriend (the guy I married later). It was a very conscious, thought-out decision. I wasn't gonna and still am not just gonna sleep with someone because I was feeling butterflies or because I wanted to "connect with"/"hook up with," or try to please someone else. Of course I had my doubts about what-all people say, but it changes everything in life- mind, body, heart, soul, and spirit. And trust me, once someone takes that road, there is EveryThing to consider from smelling different, to accidentally making a baby (even with the best protection in some cases), to the affect on what your heart feels and having to confront yourself and how you are living your life. It's a one way street. Sex just doesn't make relationships better or connect people better or whatever. Luckily, I decided to learn from other people's lessens and listen to my heart and not my tinglyness. Lol. Had to add that in! As a friend of mine said once when I was jonzing towards certain zones, "Even dogs have chemistry!" I definitely know that chemistry is Not love or even like. It's pheremones and science and sometimes the intentions of someone trying to get into someone's pants! Sheesh. Maybe if more people knew this, there would be fewer regrets. Oh, and by the way, chemistry very often, no matter how hawt it is, pretty much goes away from how it started or set your butt fire. So like just basing NBE on physical things, bedroom entertainment based on physicality alone is where mistakes happen. Sex (which I don't think is the same as making love, like some people like to think) can be fun and a blessing, too. It was worth the wait because I wasn't just giving it away or thinking I was so in love because I was, excuse me, horny/hormonal. Shallow stuff like that, goes pretty much never where one was hoping it would go. It's not just about confidence either or having some partner. Partners are dime a dozen. Some of them seem like they are worth less than a dime- excuse me.
Anway, you, your beautiful breasts, deep feelings- are worth more than you can ever know! Patience and expecting good things is the way to go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon