Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

THIRD try is the charm!

Wink 

Let me start off by apologizing for 2 reasons:

1) To everyone here who works SO HARD to get where you are now, I have a great respect for you. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have tried NBE for 3 years on and off and I never gave it the time and discipline needed. I'm sorry for thinking I could just switch this on and BOOM boobs.

2) I WISH I could delete my old threats of progress just because I don't want them to clutter the forum and just take up space. I'm sorry!

Now, with that said... this is my first time EVER using PM.
as of June 12, 2014 I am starting with one 500mg capsule in the morning on the 7th day of my period for 14 days only. After the initial 14 days I will be taking 2, 500mg capsules a day for 14 days on the 7th day of every period.

I will cut out all coffee, sodas, and excess sugars (maybe) from my diet and add lots of water along with calcium supplements.

I will follow this routine for 6 months (December) and make any adjustments then if needed.

If you have any questions, comments, or any advice, please feel free to do so! Smile

You'll get it this time! Is that you in your avatar?

Good luck to you! What did you try in the past and did you have any success with it? What made you give up?

Thanks for the encouragement! Yea, the avatar is me. I've always been naturally skinny so right now I'm on a mission to gain weight AND boobs.

(13-06-2014, 05:06 PM)onitap Wrote:  Thanks for the encouragement! Yea, the avatar is me. I've always been naturally skinny so right now I'm on a mission to gain weight AND boobs.

Well, I love skinniness, so I happen to think you already look great!

You look great girl. Smile Good luck with your journey.

Agreed you have a lovely figure and love the shape of your boobs too.
Look I flitted around trying this that and the other too and feel ashamed of my lack of commitment to one single programme lol
We will get there though, good luck with the PM Smile

Thanks imsoflat! Well, for one thing I was on biotin, maca, and weight gain powders. I would do half hour massages but because I work 12 hour shifts (6am-6pm) sometimes I was too tired to even bother with any part of if! I just didn't give it the commitment and discipline I should have.

Thank you all so much for the kind words! But remember ladies, skinnyness isn't ALL THAT. Finding clothes that fit is a battle all its own. I want boobies so I can actually have something to cover with a bikini lol!

Happy growings to all of you! We'll reach our goal one day at a time! Smile

Here's my little update:

I've been on PM for 5 days now, and yesterday I woke up with some spotting. There was nothing this morning. I'm not too concerned, but I figure any change (no matter how small) is worth recording for reference. Smile

Day 6:

Noticed a cystic pimple has formed just under my right eye in the area where my cheekbones and socket bone meet. I hope that doesn't mean more...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon