Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Opinions on Booby Stacked and questions!

I was thinking about ordering Booby Stacked and Ultimate Stacked soon does anyone have any success with these products? Please post pictures or comments on your results! Also, if there's a product you think works better if love to learn about it I'm all new to this. I'm 17 and started my period when I was 12 is it too early to try these products? They seem pretty natural by the ingredients. Also, if I were to start using these products and it was too early what would be the results would it be bad? I heard some people say it would mess up my hormones but if they're messed up then what would happen? I'm about a 32 B but I'm still so small and looking for alternate options! Thank youSmile

Normally its better and cheaper to buy herbs separately because any breast pill will normally have too low an amount of herbs but I think a few people uses the lotion with results.

Like bonita said, pills to grow boobs usually only contain enough of each herb to get a little swelling. Some people take them as well as other herbs (I used to take some + fenugreek. My very first nbe plan!)

Also, while Booby Stacked is a great product and I saw results with it, you are too young for anything herbal. Messing up your hormones can do a number of things including making you not feel to well to actually stunting your breast growth. It's better to wait until you're old enough to start with the herbs than to spend forever trying to balance everything again. Ideally most people start at 21.

You could always try massage and hypnosis! Good luck! Smile

There are some girls who take herbal nbe at about 18/19 some people recommend 21 I think that's only if you were very late starting periods you I think were only average age to start really it is up to you if you think you will grow naturally or you want to try other methods. Bountiful breast says bovine ovary is suitable for teens but I suggest try massge for a month maybe with a subliminal like rockmelon ringtone to see if you get any natural growth before trying hormonal methods.
You could use a volufiline lotion too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon